Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

//The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP!  Empty //The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP!

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 14:28

So I downloaded my The Sims 3 game and some ep (Island Paradise, University Life, Ambitions, Seasons, Movie stuff, Katy Perry Sweat Treats) from Games4TheWorld.org and it all works perfectly! I also installed some cc from sites like mod the sims etc. And recently I tried the The Sims 3 exchange "hack" to download cc without registration and it worked, but when i tried to install it it said "Installation failed please make sure your game has the latest software updates" I checked and my game IS up to date. So I saw on the internet that I needed to decrapify the files using the decrapify area, and i did everything step by step 3 times, it still didn't work. I also installed CC Magic but I have no idea how to use it and i think it wont help. Can you please help me. And sorry my english is bad cause its not my first langunge.  

Help Noob

Back to top Go down

//The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP!  Empty Re: //The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP!

Post by J.T. Thu 26 Sep 2013, 14:35

Hello,

Are you sure you have decrapified correctly?

1.    Copy the sims3pack(s) you’ve been trying to install to this folder Decrapify Area
2.    Drag and drop the sims3pack(s) on top of decrapify.exe. A dosbox appears, when it disappears this step is complete.
3.    Drag and drop the sims3pack(s) on top of s3rc.exe. Again a dosbox appears. It can take a little longer this time, but when it disappears this step is complete.
4.    Return your sims3pack(s) to (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads, or simply double click them to attempt to install them again.

The custom content you have downloaded should work like a charm.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

//The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP!  Empty Re: //The Sims 3 decrapifying problem// HELP!

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 14:45

Yes I Did All of those steps. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 26 Sep 2013, 14:49

TK21266 wrote:Yes I Did All of those steps. I don't know what I'm doing wrogg.
Hello,

I think you should use the "Rebuild" function of CC Magic and rebuild all of the sims3packs into a large package. Make sure you have the folder "Mods" in C:\Users\(account name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

If you don't have one, please download it here: http://chii.modthesims.info/FrameworkSetup.zip. Simply place the folder in C:\Users\(account name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and click "Rebuild" in CC Magic panel to start merging the sims3packs.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 15:09

Tried it. Some files do work the other ones still don't. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 26 Sep 2013, 15:09

TK21266 wrote:Tried it. Some files do work the other ones still don't. :/
Hello,

What types of CC have you installed?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 16:27

Some chlotes and lots that's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 27 Sep 2013, 05:07

TK21266 wrote:Some chlotes and lots that's it.
Hello,

Are they store content released by EA? Do they consist of any store content released by EA?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top