Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New edit skintones by Sims Vina.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Empty New edit skintones by Sims Vina.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Dec 2013, 00:27

hello

I want to say I started at the sims 3 like a player now I'm kinda of editor 

I edit some skins including Jiao skins of course under his acceptance

with a great advice from Cmar and work from the handy tool S3PE I like to introduce to you 

AlphaJiaoNDcolorful skins

New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxienjJySr1s0m4eco2_500

New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxifln6uzP1s0m4eco8_250
New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxig1nJKLl1s0m4eco10_500
New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxig1nJKLl1s0m4eco9_500
New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxig1nJKLl1s0m4eco7_500
New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxig1nJKLl1s0m4eco6_500
New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxiec3jVAK1s0m4eco8_500
New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Tumblr_mxifln6uzP1s0m4eco1_500
Download at tumblr :SimsVina

Direct Download: http://goo.gl/lw0dCt

Note: its working in all kind of patches in the game  I have all EPS and SPS and its working fine with all of them including 1.63 and late night's patch

Last edited by Carlos on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 03:33; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

New edit skintones by Sims Vina. Empty Re: New edit skintones by Sims Vina.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Dec 2013, 00:44

Hello,

Can you provide some additional information (cf. this topic here) ? Like your current patch level, any expansions/stuff packs you have or any mods/sliders you may use ?

Plus, that link you provided on that site doesn't seem to work - for me at least; so maybe you could upload the skins to Mediafire or similar file hosting sites ?

Other than that the skins look good. Smile

P.S. don't use "black" as a font color here (I've changed that again); because it's difficult to read on a dark forum background. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Dec 2013, 01:00

I'm really sorry I was absent minded  I fix it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Dec 2013, 04:21

What is your current patch level? Did you install any mods/Custom Content? You didn't mention anything about this.

nisho wrote:Note: its working in all kind of patches in the game  I have all EPS and SPS and its working fine with all of them
I believe this is not what Carlos required. And how do you know all these sims work on all patch levels of the base game?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 04:24

Oh Mr.J.T you could try it if you don't believe me instead of skeptic questions !  no offence ! then I have the game myself I try my things in every patch since 2011 
when I made the skin yes I released it after the game completion complete to avoid any problems   ...  I try it after world adventures,  ambitions , late night ,seasons,university ,super natural,generation  ,show time and into the future 
Not to mention various Sps patches  if you need anything for to provide such as more information I could happily provide them  
Thank you and god bless our minds Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 13:01

Skins typically do not effect game play upon patching your games, though some meshes might. For instance nude meshes, particularly requiring ***** meshes with new scripts written into them have to be redone to correlate good quality gameplay after latest patch. Mr. JT, you can read more about these types of skintones and meshes over at sexysims. You must be 18 to view this content and be a registered user to view, comment and/or download

Anyway.... skintones typically do not effect the game and are generally compatible with all patched versions unless the script has been altered in some fashion as to render them useless. rare but it does happen

Mr. JT consider being grateful to those who choose to mod at all because it is not easy work. Most mod creators dedicate a lot of time, heart, patience, love for the game and love of creating things for others to enjoy into their offerings so be kind, be grateful or... you can always go the other route and learn how to mod yourself and create your own skintones.... just a thought....

Thank you for your dedication and hard work, Nisho (or is it Sims Vina)?. Either way, it's greatly appreciated

Blessings...........................................

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Oct 2015, 14:23

DazevRaine wrote:Mr. JT, you can read more about these types of skintones and meshes over at sexysims. You must be 18 to view this content and be a registered user to view, comment and/or download.

Anyway.... skintones typically do not effect the game and are generally compatible with all patched versions unless the script has been altered in some fashion as to render them useless. rare but it does happen

Mr. JT consider being grateful to those who choose to mod at all because it is not easy work. Most mod creators dedicate a lot of time, heart, patience, love for the game and love of creating things for others to enjoy into their offerings so be kind, be grateful or... you can always go the other route and learn how to mod yourself and create your own skintones.... just a thought....

Thank you for your dedication and hard work, Nisho (or is it Sims Vina)?. Either way, it's greatly appreciated

Blessings...........................................

Hello,

The first thing is that you are bumping a dead topic and addressing a team member (@J.T.) who technically hasn't posted in a while, hence he is not likely going to reply here either. That is strange, but in itself not yet a mistake.

But the next and more important thing is that you did not seem to have read our CC guidelines for TS3 here, which require the OP to post all necessary information alongside the creation, including the patch level(s) the CC was tested on. Whether or not certain types of CC are compatible across multiple patch levels is totally irrelevant in this case. The link to the CC guidelines can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6365-cc-guidelines-rules-read-this-first

I highly doubt that J.T.'s intention here was to criticize the OP for his or her work in any way. How exactly you can get to this (with due respect, very "creative") interpretation of a post is beyond me, but alright. I find J.T. was basically repeating what I already posted before, in this same thread here. So before posting unfair accusations or criticism, do make an effort to inform yourself beforehand, and tone it down. Your passive-aggressive undertone is not welcome here. You agreed to the forum rules when registering here, and you will abide by them. Or else simply don't post on this forum anymore.

The topic is now closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top