Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] Empty Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Dec 2014, 14:38

*** Please note that the contest is over now ! ***

Hello you,

Yes, YOU ! And by that I mean you, the average "visitor" of Games4TheWorld, who doesn't have a special rank and/or fancy username color. The following is meant only for "normal" users on this forum.

As an event for Christmas 2014 on the forum, I am giving away 3 legit Origin serial numbers for "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". Yes, you heard correctly. But please note that this "Limited Edition" does not have all the DLC that are included in G4TW's pirated version. For more details, see this here:

http://www.amazon.com/Sims-4-Limited-Pc/dp/B00EFRN2IQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417609562&sr=8-1&keywords=sims+4+limited+edition

Well, as you might have already imagined, you also need to do something to get those serial numbers. Very Happy  But first things first - the general rules of this contest are:

-------------------------------------------

1.) You MUST have a forum account to participate in this and any future contest(s). If you don't have an account (yet), feel free to register here. If you don't want to register - for whatever reason - you are NOT eligible for participating. Sorry.

2.) As mentioned, users with a "special rank" are NOT eligible for participating and obtaining the prizes. This includes Administrators, Moderators, The Sims Helpers, Helpers, VIPs, Developers, and also extends to any users with honorary rank titles, such as "Entertainers", "Masters of Arts", etc. This giveaway is only for users with no special rank - the "average Joe" if you want.

3.) Please contact the Admin via e-mail, to submit your replies. Use ONLY THIS LINK HERE and nothing else:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/profile?mode=email&u=2

All other "modes of communication" (private messaging, Facebook, Twitter,...) do NOT count. I repeat, you MUST use this e-mail link I just posted to forward your replies, and nothing else. 

4.) In order to obtain the prize, ALL tasks (see below for "task descriptions") must be solved correctly. Not one single mistake should be made. If you don't have (all) correct answers, don't submit a reply, because your reply will not count. Wink

5.) Since there are 3 serial keys to give away, ONLY the first 3 e-mails that have 100% correct replies, and reach the inbox of the Admin, are the winners. Any other e-mail sent after that is null and void. This means for YOU: the faster you get the tasks done and the sooner you send your reply to the Admin via e-mail, the greater your chances of being among the first three will be. Very Happy

6.) Every user is eligible for obtaining ONE serial number only. Cheaters will be disqualified.

7.) I strongly advise you to keep in mind the "deadline bar" called COUNTDOWN, at the end of the post. The (theoretically) last possibility to send in a reply is the 24th of December 2014, 23:59:59 Central European Time Zone (GMT + 1). Any reply sent after that is null and void. In order to give you another help to "see" how much time you still have, check out the calendar here. The last day of the giveaway (24th of December, Central European Time) is clearly marked there. And I will also put up another "world clock", for you to see what time it is in the Central European Time Zone right now.

8.) Although it is me who provides the serial codes, the actual grading and evaluating of the replies is done by both Administrators alongside the other Moderators, to ensure neutrality and objectivity. 

---------------------------------------

So these are the basic rules. Now let's move on to what you need to do in order to get the serials. Here comes the task descriptions. Very Happy

1.) "Retrieve the ghosts"

In this task, you must focus on the section "The Sims 3" on our forum. 

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] IsaCUpF

So what you see in this small picture. You must focus on ALL of these sub-forums that deal in one way or another with The Sims 3. Again, forget about the other parts of the forum, and only focus on The Sims 3. This does NOT include the Mac section !!! Again, this is ONLY the Windows (PC) section for The Sims 3.

Next, check all my posts that were written during June, July and August 2014, that are in this Sims 3 section. Again, ONLY my posts, and only from this specific time period.

In all these posts, I have hidden 12 pictures, like this one here:

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] Lpn47spyze8t

There are a total of 12 such pictures, in 12 different posts. One picture per post. And again, focus only on the timeframe I posted above, and only on my posts. IGNORE the posts from any other users. And you must find them all. Very Happy  To provide a correct link to a post (which you'll need to do in order to send a correct reply), please click here first and then copy the URL of the post that shows up in your browser URL mask. Example:

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] TtHU6kR

Click on a post title as shown in "1" and then you should get a URL of a post, with a specific number, see "2" in the screenshot. The whole URL shown as in "2" is the direct link to a post. 

And you must find ALL 12 posts that contain that picture, to solve the task. 

2.) "Judgement day"

Staying in the same section and the same time period, you will NOW need to find FOUR HIDDEN GIVEAWAY QUESTIONS, embedded in all my posts (again during June, July & August 2014, and only in the section "The Sims 3"). The giveaway questions are marked as such, and not only will you need to find all of them, but you will also need to answer ALL 4 questions correctly to solve the task.

Most of the questions are "open-ended", in the sense that there might be more than 1 correct answer. As long as your answer is correct though (whichever "way" you choose in approaching the questions), it will be counted.

The questions deal with general judgement concerning the forum - things like posting conventions and handling certain situations that may arise. At this point though, I don't want to go too much into detail about them, since it's up to you to find and reply to them. Very Happy

However, what I can tell you is that with these (mostly hypothetical) questions, you will certainly need some degree of creativity, argumentation skills and "out-of-the-box-thinking". Besides, you should also familiarize yourself with the general structure and "posting conventions" on the forum.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  Some extra notes that might help you  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

1)  Keep in mind this countdown here - it shows how much time you have for submitting a reply:

And this here is a world clock, showing the current time in the Central European Time Zone. You can hover (or click) into any other part of the world, on the map, to compare times. AGAIN, note that the 24th of December 2014, 23:59:59 Central European Time Zone (GMT +1) is the theoretically last chance to submit a reply.

2) I suggest - if you are really serious of tackling the tasks - that you look VERY CLOSELY at my posts (from that specific time period I mentioned). Very Happy 

3) As for the questions, if the need arises, I will think about providing hints to the solutions, in this thread. But if you need to refer to a specific question, just mention the NUMBER of the question only, and nothing about any details of the question. So only mention "question number #1, #2, #3 or #4", without any further details, and then I'll see about that. But don't expect too much "help" from me (or any other team member) - basically it's up to you to find the questions and reply to them correctly.

4) If you see a post with a picture like this:

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] GfRf41R

Then it means that a picture is not showing correctly. To ensure that you are not missing a post with a potential "ghost" picture (see above), I'd suggest you try refreshing the page with F5 on your keyboard, even several times. And if it doesn't work, bookmark the page, and try again LATER. But this shouldn't happen; as of now, all 12 ghost pictures are showing up correctly. You "only" need to find them all.

5) I also suggest you conduct your search systematically: instead of focusing on all TS3-subforums at once, you might want to go step-by-step, focussing on e.g. "The Sims 3 in-game support" at first. And when you're completely done with that, go on with the next sub-forum, and so on.

And that's it from me - I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have lots of "fun" with the tasks.   Twisted Evil  Laughing  Razz

P.S. should anything be unclear to you, regarding the rules or if you have general questions about this, feel free to post in this thread.

ONCE AGAIN: SEND ALL YOUR REPLIES VIA THIS E-MAIL LINK ONLY. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MODES OF COMMUNICATION LIKE FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR PRIVATE MESSAGING.

I REPEAT, ONLY  THE E-MAIL LINK I PROVIDED; AND NOTHING ELSE   Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

//EDIT

Hello again,

Due to an unexpected technical issue with the 4 hidden question, they did not show up for "normal" users (only for me and other "special ranks").

I've corrected that now - the 4 hidden questions should show up now. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] Icon_biggrin  

Please also note that EA hasn't even released a MAC-compatible version of Sims 4 yet. These serials I am giving away only work for Windows, sorry.

And: the 4 "hidden" questions are simply marked as "giveaway questions". You must look (very) closely at my posts (during that time period) to find them. Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] Icon_wink  

Last edited by Carlos on Sat 10 Jan 2015, 12:46; edited 3 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] Empty Re: Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 01:20

Will you write there when there'll be the 3 winners?
I sent the e-mail now and I'm curious if I still have chances or not...  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] Empty Re: Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:09

Thanks for the giveaway !
I think I found 13 different ghosts, is that right? oO
But where are the 2 questions I am missiiiiing >.<
lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:19

Violet wrote:Will you write there when there'll be the 3 winners?
I sent the e-mail now and I'm curious if I still have chances or not...  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

We are planning to announce the winner(s) on 25th of December, in this topic, yes. Smile  I will then send the serial numbers via PM, and then (I hope) people will also post their feedback in this topic, saying that the serial I gave them really works. Very Happy

Occultine wrote:Thanks for the giveaway !
I think I found 13 different ghosts, is that right? oO
But where are the 2 questions I am missiiiiing >.<
lol

Occultine, pay VERY close attention to what you write in your reply. Wink   Remember: just ONE mistake, and you basically lose, even if everything else is good and correct. AGAIN, focus on my posts from June, July and August 2014, from the section "The Sims 3". Pay close attention to the date of the posts you are linking to. Very Happy  There are only 12 pictures with that ghost, in that time period.

P.S. according to your profile, you are a Mac user ? Again (in case you didn't notice yet), the serial number ONLY works for Windows, so if you want to use that on a Mac computer, you'll have to run it on Bootcamp, Parallels or the like...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:23

Now I have 14 ghosts ^^
Don't worry at the moment I'm just "collecting" the questions, I will reply after I have all 4, the best I can (if I ever find them!)

Yes I have a Bootcamp partition Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:29

Occultine wrote:Now I have 14 ghosts ^^
Don't worry at the moment I'm just "collecting" the questions, I will reply after I have all 4, the best I can (if I ever find them!)

Yes I have a Bootcamp partition Wink

Bring it on then !!! Very Happy  

To all others: are you kidding me... ?! Razz  C'mon guys/girls, don't you want to seize your chance(s) ? But OK, fine with me too, in the event that there are not enough (100%) correct replies at the end of the deadline, I'll just give those serials to a few other friends then...

Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 02:31

Carlos wrote:
Violet wrote:Will you write there when there'll be the 3 winners?

We are planning to announce the winner(s) on 25th of December, in this topic, yes. Smile  I will then send the serial numbers via PM, and then (I hope) people will also post their feedback in this topic, saying that the serial I gave them really works. Very Happy
Oh my god, I'll go crazy until December 25!  affraid
Thanks anyway, I'll try not to think about that  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 03:09

Well... I think I'll lose because I've found all the ghosts, but I am missing 1 question (the 2nd) Why God.
I searched everywhere ! (well everywhere except where the question is obviously Oh my...  )
At least now I know the little square in front of a topic's title changes color once it's read...

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2014 giveaway contest: "The Sims 4 Limited Edition". [CLOSED] Empty Christmas special event query

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 03:41

Hi Carlos, Are the ghosts meant to look exactly like the one with the crown? I have found a different ghost image on some of your posts during June, July and August...5 are exactly as you state but 7 others are not.
Now to find the questions...lol goodluck me! Are they located at the bottom of your posts? OR anywhere within any of the many many posts in that time period?

Last edited by CraftyOne;p on Sun 07 Dec 2014, 03:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one more question added)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 09:32

Well... I already sent my mail... I hope I didn't make any mistake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 10:52

WOW I'm so bad at this whole searching thing haha:D

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:38

Guys/girls...

Just to let you know again: while I've seen a couple of replies now, I must say that overall, it's looking good. HOWEVER, most of you seem to have problems with only ONE of the 4 questions (usually, most of you got all 3 others right). So there's always just ONE question, out of the 4, that causes issues.

According to policy (see my opening post), if there is one mistake, you're normally out. I will discuss this with the Admins and fellow Mods, but I'll try and be lenient, in this respect...let's see.

As for those of you who are still looking for the things and haven't sent a reply yet, think very closely about the 4 questions, before sending in a reply.

Occultine wrote:Well... I think I'll lose because I've found all the ghosts, but I am missing 1 question (the 2nd) Why God.
I searched everywhere ! (well everywhere except where the question is obviously Oh my...  )
At least now I know the little square in front of a topic's title changes color once it's read...

Need a hint ? Very Happy  That one should be in a sub-section of "The Sims 3", that doesn't have so many topics... Suspect  

CraftyOne;p wrote:Hi Carlos, Are the ghosts meant to look exactly like the one with the crown? I have found a different ghost image on some of your posts during June, July and August...5 are exactly as you state but 7 others are not.
Now to find the questions...lol goodluck me! Are they located at the bottom of your posts? OR anywhere within any of the many many posts in that time period?

Yes, EXACTLY like the one I posted in my opening post. Mean-looking, pink glowing eyes and with a crown. There are only 12 of these, in the time period you are supposed to focus on (June, July & August 2014).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:56

mmm That question... I know which one you mean... It was pretty difficult to answer that  I didn't see a clear way to answer it...  I'm not sure if what I answered was what it was expected...  but well I didn't know an other way to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Dec 2014, 12:00

X-Tornado wrote:mmm That question... I know which one you mean... It was pretty difficult to answer that  I didn't see a clear way to answer it...  I'm not sure if what I answered was what it was expected...  but well I didn't know an other way to answer.

I know what this feels like. A similar situation: back then, while I was still at university, I always thought of myself after a really hard exam: "Did I really get everything right...?!" Suspect   Very Happy

The only way to find out is to wait for the day of the announcement, on December 25th. Carlos is tha man  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 17:54

i found one so far hmmm.. does your profile pic count as one?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Dec 2014, 17:59

queenmarj wrote:i found one so far hmmm.. does your profile pic count as one?

Haha... Razz

No, my profile picture does not count obviously. ALL 12 pictures are embedded in the posts I told you all to focus on (June, July & August 2014 - in the section "The Sims 3"). So these pictures are inside the posts - you "only" need to look closely enough. Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 22:28

Carlos wrote:

CraftyOne;p wrote:Hi Carlos, Are the ghosts meant to look exactly like the one with the crown? I have found a different ghost image on some of your posts during June, July and August...5 are exactly as you state but 7 others are not.

Yes, EXACTLY like the one I posted in my opening post. Mean-looking, pink glowing eyes and with a crown. There are only 12 of these, in the time period you are supposed to focus on (June, July & August 2014).
WHAT?! Then I'm off the games....the ghosts I've found are like the one in the picture, but not exactly like it!!! Damn.... You could have said it, that they had to be exactly alike since you put other ghosts to fall in mistake.... I'm a little disappointed....  WhatDidUJustCallMe? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Dec 2014, 22:56

Violet wrote:WHAT?! Then I'm off the games....the ghosts I've found are like the one in the picture, but not exactly like it!!! Damn.... You could have said it, that they had to be exactly alike since you put other ghosts to fall in mistake.... I'm a little disappointed....  WhatDidUJustCallMe? scratch

I'm sorry to hear about that...but I made it very clear actually, that you should look for the picture I posted in my opening post, and nothing else. There is only one picture in my opening post, and I clearly said you must find 12 of these pictures, in the time period of June, July & August 2014. 

There are fake pictures, yes, but you should've ignored them simply. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 07 Dec 2014, 23:09

Carlos wrote:There are fake pictures, yes, but you should've ignored them simply. 
Ahh, clever! Razz
It wouldn't be a real contest if you didn't have to work for it.

And don't worry guys, we'll have more Giveaways in the future! Maybe even a last-minute one between the 25th and 31st of December... Haters gonna hate
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Dec 2014, 23:17

And besides, I saw one reply that has all 12 correct links with that picture in my opening post. So people have understood it. Very Happy 

@Admin, you're welcome.  Carlos is tha man

//EDIT

Guys/girls...you can't be sloppy here and then expect to win. I saw another user posting one and the same link to a picture TWICE. Yes, it was a correct link, but it was posted twice, and that's not OK.

Pay attention to what you link to. If you find a correct link, please BOOKMARK it, and/or even copy + paste the link into Notepad/MS Word/etc. But don't be sloppy with the "ghost task". Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 01:32

I can agree that I was confused about the ghosts as well at first because saying '12 pictures like this one' can mean '12 pictures similar to this one' instead of '12 copies of this picture.' I lucked out though because I found a '13th' ghost before I was finished with the questions and figured it out. Confusing for those with a weaker grasp of English though.

Edit 1-

This contest feels like a Halloween one that should be giving out a Gateway 3ds chip so we can play Dark Moon, but then again, Sims is this forums jam.  tongue

Edit 2-

Also, when the winners are announced, will we be told what time they submitted their entry? I'm kinda curious when everyone clocks in at.

Edit 3-

Whoops, sorry. Accidently changed the color of all font beneath my post into magenta because I forgot to close my html tags. If text color is an admin only thing or if this is too close to 'Lady Eldi's color' I can take it down completely, but it should my post only now.

Last edited by Triavalon on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 02:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Comments and Formatting)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Dec 2014, 20:48

Triavalon wrote: I can agree that I was confused about the ghosts as well at first because saying '12 pictures like this one' can mean '12 pictures similar to this one' instead of '12 copies of this picture.' I lucked out though because I found a '13th' ghost before I was finished with the questions and figured it out. Confusing for those with a weaker grasp of English though.

Edit 1-

This contest feels like a Halloween one that should be giving out a Gateway 3ds chip so we can play Dark Moon, but then again, Sims is this forums jam.  tongue

Edit 2-

Also, when the winners are announced, will we be told what time they submitted their entry? I'm kinda curious when everyone clocks in at.

Edit 3-

Whoops, sorry. Accidently changed the color of all font beneath my post into magenta because I forgot to close my html tags. If text color is an admin only thing or if this is too close to 'Lady Eldi's color' I can take it down completely, but it should my post only now.

OK, I will take your feedback about the "phrasing" of the question(s) in mind, however, your interpretation of the question is a HIGHLY creative one, and I actually think that you need a pretty good grasp of English to get to this alternative interpretation (i.e. "similar to the picture shown here"). Smile  

How likely is it that the average person with English as the first language really "trips over" the phrasing of the ghost task ? If the answer is "not so likely", then the chances of someone with not-so-good English getting to the second interpretation is even smaller. In my eyes at least.

You will eventually agree with me (or not ?) that the majority of people will actually "read" the task as involving only the picture that I posted, and nothing else. Yes, some people will still be confused, but then: you guys/girls can ask here at any time, if you have problems about anything. Furthermore I believe that this isn't solely related to the command of the English language, but rather about..."personality" too. If you are the type of person that likes to see "hidden meanings" in literally everything, then yes, you WILL most likely trip over, and lose.

AGAIN people: ONLY the picture that I posted in my opening post. IGNORE all other pictures. There really is nothing "fancy" about the instructions I gave, and if you are already having issues with THAT, then you will either have to ask, or face the consequences (potentially losing in the contest).

Yes, you can "point out" that I didn't notify you all in advance of fake pictures. OK. But the reason I didn't do that, was to make the contest (slightly) more interesting. Very Happy  And besides: if you understand the task, then there is no need for such a "notification" anyway.

Concerning the 3DS flashcard/chip, that'd cost me a fortune, lol. Laughing  Not only would I have to pay the price for those flashcards, but also shipping costs. And besides, there are these constant firmware issues too, with that kind of stuff. All those serials I am giving away were relatively cheap (local deal in my area). And the reason I chose THAT picture is simply because of my avatar. Very Happy  I was already using it, so it was convenient.

About the "order" of the replies, I wasn't planning to give any details on that (although I can understand that you people would like to know about that). Wink  Only the Administrators and the Moderators know about the "order" of the replies, and that should stay this way, I believe.

And don't worry about the HTML/BBCode. You can even use red as your font color (Administrator username color on here!), and nobody would say anything. Razz

One more thing: I am planning a small surprise, on the day of the Announcement. No, nothing nasty, but I'm sure you people will certainly LOVE it. Maybe the Admin will also plan a small surprise too, but let's see. Smile 

//EDIT 

In the meantime, here's some Christmas music to get you a bit in the "mood". Very Happy

Razz  I love that song...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 16:53

I can't wait for Christmas!.. Even if I don't get a code it was still rather fun to go searching for the things..

ps Admin (or whoever does the code-y business.  I love the X-mas decor (mouse pointers and lights n all that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 11 Dec 2014, 19:14

dragonracer3 wrote:ps Admin (or whoever does the code-y business.  I love the X-mas decor (mouse pointers and lights n all that.)
Hi there,

Thanks, I like them too!
Especially the snow creates a warm Christmas spirit.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Dec 2014, 22:15

Although it's clear anyway, I'd like to emphasize again:

To those who sent in an e-mail, please stay on standby, as we will announce the winner(s) on 25th of December. The winner(s) will then be sent PMs, with the serial number - and again, it would be nice too, if the winner(s) posted in this thread too, saying that the serial works, and maybe a small "thank you" too. Razz 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top