Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs  Empty Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2015, 23:17

Help
Hi!
I've had a few issues with installation on expansion packs. A while back, I downloaded the base game along with two stuff packs. I was new to the sims and didn't understand expansion packs. Now, a couple days ago, I realized that I wanted to get some expansion packs. I've attempted to download and begin installing them, So to make it easier, I downloaded sims 3 complete edition. I had no issues downloading the file but now, I'm receiving errors when I attempt to install the expansion packs. Any help would be appreciated. Its getting quite boring with the limited options.
                             Thank you!

Back to top Go down

silent install - Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs  Empty Re: Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jul 2015, 12:12

What sort of errors are you receiving?

Back to top Go down

silent install - Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs  Empty Re: Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2015, 15:34

This is the error I'm receiving
silent install - Install issue on Sims 3 expansion packs  20150712

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2015, 19:04

Extract the files and then run the setup, don't run the setup from within the archive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jul 2015, 22:11

I'm sorry to bother again but where do I extract the files to? I have sims 3 folders and such....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2015, 03:49

Create a new folder on your desktop. Extract to this folder. After installing, this folder can be deleted to make space on your hard drive. That way you save yourself a good bit of space. By putting the folder on your desktop, it is harder to get confused. I hope I was able to help! Happy Simming!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top