Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Noob :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Noob :) Empty Another Noob :)

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 17:59

Hello all, My name is Red, and I have just discovered your awesome forum and wanted to do the polite thing and say, "Hi" hehe. I am really bad at introductions, so if you want to ask any questions, feel free Smile

~Red

Back to top Go down

Another Noob :) Empty Re: Another Noob :)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Apr 2016, 18:37

Hello,

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy 

Feel free to browse and contribute if you want. We have some off-topic sections as well as areas to ask questions about the games.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 18:40

Thank you:) I've been looking around, and seeing all the great stuff that you have here. Well done to you all for the work that has obviously been put into this place Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Apr 2016, 18:47

Thank you! Smile
It's always nice to hear that our work is appreciated.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Apr 2016, 20:20

RedDesires wrote:Hello all, My name is Red, and I have just discovered your awesome forum and wanted to do the polite thing and say, "Hi" hehe. I am really bad at introductions, so if you want to ask any questions, feel free Smile

~Red

Hello @RedDesiresalien

Thanks for your encouragement, and hope you'll enjoy your stay here !  Like a Star @ heaven
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Apr 2016, 15:37

Welcome Blu Red!
Thanks for your kind words, you know where to find us if you need any help. Wink

I see you like Tycoon games, do you know any recent good Tycoon games? Used to love those games too.
RollerCoaster Tycoon World was recently released, but the reviews have destroyed it completely. Everyone recommends getting Planet Coaster instead, which is created by the original RollerCoaster creators, if I'm not mistaken.
Can't wait to get it when it's out!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2016, 14:04

Captain Admin wrote:Welcome Blu Red!
Thanks for your kind words, you know where to find us if you need any help. Wink

I see you like Tycoon games, do you know any recent good Tycoon games? Used to love those games too.
RollerCoaster Tycoon World was recently released, but the reviews have destroyed it completely. Everyone recommends getting Planet Coaster instead, which is created by the original RollerCoaster creators, if I'm not mistaken.
Can't wait to get it when it's out!
Thank you for the warm welcome!Smile

As for recent Tycoon games, I have yet to see any the likes of ZT and RCT, then again I prefer the classics, before they turned everything 3D and roundish lol. I've heard bad reviews on The new RCTW but since it's still in testing, there is bound to be a few bugs, one of the main issues of grabbing it before it's finalized, as well. I see that you had recommended Plant Coaster to another member on another thread, so I'm going to snoop around and check that out, and it kinda makes me wonder if there are any other games of that nature that they have made that are a bit lesser known..worth some digging around at least hehe. I'll keep you posted if you keep me posted Very Happy

~Red

Update: Went to the site to check out Planet Coaster, and I can see why you are excited..that looks like a pretty sweet game, even if it is 3D hehe. Will have to keep my eye out for that one hehe. Thank you for the info!

Last edited by RedDesires on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 14:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the update :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 Apr 2016, 19:20

RedDesires wrote:Update: Went to the site to check out Planet Coaster, and I can see why you are excited..that looks like a pretty sweet game, even if it is 3D hehe. Will have to keep my eye out for that one hehe. Thank you for the info!
You're welcome!
It looks very promising, especially the fact that the original creators of RCT created it.

You say that RCT: World is still "in testing", but it had been in Alpha state for quite some time. People tested it during that phase and the reviews were destroying. Everyone told the creators to postpone the release (again), because the game was just not even near Beta at that time. They did not listen and released the game (on Steam?), and now they're facing the consequences.
But you're right, it might get better. One day. By the time Rockstar releases Red Dead Redemption for PC maybe. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top