Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droneburger sims and TheSimSupply houses.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Droneburger sims and TheSimSupply houses.  Empty Droneburger sims and TheSimSupply houses.

Post by Guest Sun 02 Oct 2016, 17:31

Hi guys, can you help me with this request?
I tried to connect with gallery but without success Sad
So, what I want is all the sims from droneburger (ID), she has around 10 sims, all of them with cc. I already have the cc I just want the sims.
And another request is, I love all buildings of The Sim Supply but he has too many buildings. So, what I want are these:

https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/F37616B0B09711E58BB9BCD67EAF595D

https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/44B9376DB09011E58A07BCD67EAF595D

https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/3191C7BB758811E68B2308DC26747F24

I hope I am not asking too much, this is my first time making a request, sorry if I made any mistake.
Please and Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Droneburger sims and TheSimSupply houses.  Empty Re: Droneburger sims and TheSimSupply houses.

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2016, 20:43

Hi,

ID#23

Please include the above ID# in the body of any future requests.

You'll receive further info about your requests within 72 hours. If you do not get a response within that time frame please be patient, I am working on it.

Thank you.

P.S. - What are the names of the sims? Or do you want all that I can get?

Back to top Go down

Droneburger sims and TheSimSupply houses.  Empty Re: Droneburger sims and TheSimSupply houses.

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2016, 20:43

Hi, thank you for reply! Yes, I want all of them, there are around 6-8 sims, I do not remember exactly. Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Oct 2016, 21:51

I have started lookin gfor the droneburger sims yet but I found:
3x3 compact house
4x4 home

Didn't find:
5x5 home

I'll upload what I have in 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 23:59

Last edited by kitty10136 on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 22:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Oct 2016, 18:03

Thank you a lot! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016, 20:35

You're welcome.

I got your sims and the 5x5 Home, I'll upload in 24 hours. Note though that the house is actually a re-upload with two of the same house on one lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Oct 2016, 02:18

nigith wrote:
And another request is, I love all buildings of The Sim Supply but he has too many buildings. (...)

Hello and welcome to the forum @nigith,

Another user requested the entire available pack of "TheSimSupply", and you can find it in the other thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23762-the-sim-supply-lots

To ease a little bit the navigational problems, I'm now putting the tag  New!  under every freshly-uploaded item on the list here. Make sure to check it out regularly to look for the newest items! I may also come up with a new tag saying something like "popular"... but we'll see. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2016, 20:29

Here you go. Enjoy!

Droneburger
5x5 Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top