Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Complete Collection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Complete Collection? Empty The Sims 3 Complete Collection?

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 15:28

I've downloaded The Sims 3 Complete Collection, followed the install guide, but it doesn't work. I've installed the base game, patched it, installed a few expansion and stuff packs, when I was done I cracked the base game, and got some message like some start errors check log thing. It had a link for You Tube for that start error thing, but it's not available. Sooo, how do I fix this problem? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Complete Collection? Empty Re: The Sims 3 Complete Collection?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 29 Oct 2016, 21:15

BadTouch wrote:I've downloaded The Sims 3 Complete Collection, followed the install guide, but it doesn't work. I've installed the base game, patched it, installed a few expansion and stuff packs, when I was done I cracked the base game, and got some message like some start errors check log thing. It had a link for You Tube for that start error thing, but it's not available. Sooo, how do I fix this problem? Thank you.

//MOVED

Hello again,

The first thing you should attempt to do is to re-do the steps #2, #4 and #5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

It's very important to apply these steps correctly. If you still get the error, try having a look at the guide here, which outlines a solution that has proven itself over the years:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6052-there-was-an-error-during-startup-please-see-the-log-for-more-details-fix

There used to be a video on YouTube indeed, but it was taken down (by YouTube). Over time we'll be re-uploading those instruction videos - in some way. Good luck for now, and do keep us posted!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 00:53

I can't find a way to ask this anywhere else. My game doesn't have the setup.exe file?? How is everyone starting their sims 3 installation???

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 31 Oct 2016, 19:06

hkaych wrote:I can't find a way to ask this anywhere else. My game doesn't have the setup.exe file?? How is everyone starting their sims 3 installation???
Hi,

You can open a new topic in the correct section via this link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/post?f=38&mode=newtopic
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 20:34

hkaych wrote:I can't find a way to ask this anywhere else. My game doesn't have the setup.exe file?? How is everyone starting their sims 3 installation???

For every EP or SP there is a setup.exe, like setupEP03.exe or setupSP07.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top