Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread! Empty NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread!

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2017, 12:21

God, everybody's requesting the Sims 4 these days; asking when or how the next ULTIMATE FIX will be released, when the new expansion pack will be released and so on. ALL RIGHT I ADMIT, I am a Sims 4 fan myself. I only got to play the Sims 4 was because of you guys! Much love to everybody! 

Let's skip the boring part of this post and let's get it on. Ya see, I'm new here. The DISCLAIMER I see while I'm drafting this **** says "... do not request Sims store objects..." By "Sims Store Objects" I think you mean Expansion packs, Stuff Packs, and so on. I cannot (or should not) request Sims store objects but I can request for Sims Gallery objects, right?

So here's the mush-mushy; I saw a guy from youtube who made a PRETTY DARN GOOD LOOKING Warehouse lot and posted it on the Gallery. You all know I can't get stuff from the Gallery because of rather *obvious reasons. So, could somebody please DL this lot for me. I don't know if somebody could respond but I wish someone would. Thanks anyways.

Whew. Sorry it took me a MILLION and a half words to request something. Sorry mods and guys, I'm just a wordy person.

I myself am excited for the toddlers and vampires AND PETS, mind you. Well, I am not forcing you guys to make a crack RIGHT NOW, but I'm just saying. I'm kinda excited. Sorry if you guys (and mods) are sick of the Sims 4 **** buzzing around the site. I'm sorry if you think that I am just contributing to the burden of... stuff. I apologize. Like what Steve Harvey did.  Oh my...

Chica-Chica.

EDIT: GODDANGIT! I CAN'T POST STUFF THAT HAS LINKS ON'EM. Well, okay. Sorry for shouting. The lot I was talking about is named "Vintage Factory", made by TheSimSupply. Again, sorry.

Last edited by TheGreatJoshua on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 03:02; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread! Empty Re: NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Jan 2017, 15:19

TheGreatJoshua wrote:God, everybody's requesting the Sims 4 these days; asking when or how the next ULTIMATE FIX will be released, when the new expansion pack will be released and so on. ALL RIGHT I ADMIT, I am a Sims 4 fan myself. I only got to play the Sims 4 was because of you guys! Much love to everybody! 

Let's skip the boring part of this post and let's get it on. Ya see, I'm new here. The DISCLAIMER I see while I'm drafting this **** says "... do not request Sims store objects..." By "Sims Store Objects" I think you mean Expansion packs, Stuff Packs, and so on. I cannot (or should not) request Sims store objects but I can request for Sims Gallery objects, right?

So here's the mush-mushy; I saw a guy from youtube who made a PRETTY DARN GOOD LOOKING Warehouse lot and posted it on the Gallery. You all know I can't get stuff from the Gallery because of rather *obvious reasons. So, could somebody please DL this lot for me. I don't know if somebody could respond but I wish someone would. Thanks anyways.

Whew. Sorry it took me a MILLION and a half words to request something. Sorry mods and guys, I'm just a wordy person.

I myself am excited for the toddlers and vampires AND PETS, mind you. Well, I am not forcing you guys to make a crack RIGHT NOW, but I'm just saying. I'm kinda excited. Sorry if you guys (and mods) are sick of the Sims 4 **** buzzing around the site. I'm sorry if you think that I am just contributing to the burden of... stuff. I apologize. Like what Steve Harvey did.  Oh my...

Chica-Chica.

EDIT: GODDANGIT! I CAN'T POST STUFF THAT HAS LINKS ON'EM. Well, okay. Sorry for shouting. The lot I was talking about is named "Vintage Factory", made by TheSimSupply. Again, sorry.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum first of all,

I moved your post to the correct section. To begin with, could I kindly ask you to pay more attention to the available Forum sections here? We have a section on the Forum (TS4 Gallery) dedicated to fulfilling these requests, so no need to post in other sections. Also make sure to check out the rules:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-please-read

In the first paragraph there is a link to an index with all fulfilled requests. Several users requested SimSupply-already, and I uploaded a pack. Please make sure the item you want isn't there already, otherwise I'd be uploading duplicate items all the time. Thanks. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread! Empty Re: NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread!

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 08:30

Hey, I checked the list if SimSupply's uploaded stuff, and the one I am requesting isn't there. I'm sure that it is game compatible Wink because it was created BEFORE Vintage was released, or so I think. 

The name of the lot is "Vintage Factory" by ThSimSupply. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Jan 2017, 20:10

TheGreatJoshua wrote:Hey, I checked the list if SimSupply's uploaded stuff, and the one I am requesting isn't there. I'm sure that it is game compatible Wink because it was created BEFORE Vintage was released, or so I think. 

The name of the lot is "Vintage Factory" by ThSimSupply. Thanks!

OK, there you go:
https://goo.gl/htL593

Let me know if it works. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2017, 04:54

Yay, it works! Thank you so much. I still have future requests but, I don't want to request them right now because your hands might be full and stuff. 

See ya and thanks again!

+rep

Chica-Chica

EDIT: Wait, how do you add reps?

//EDIT

Hi.

Tis my second request, please. 

"Jordan and Jared" household by MaxisCreator_01

Oh if you wouldn't mind, I would also like to request the "Jordan's Apartment" lot also by MaxisCreator_01

It seems likely that both things are compatible with our current *ahem version of the game because it was uploaded before City Living crack was released.

Thank you and have a nice day/night/whatever

Chica-Chica

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Jan 2017, 19:08

Hello,

Jordan and Jared:
https://goo.gl/s94TOq

Jordan's Apartment:
https://goo.gl/RJiN9K

I also merged your new request to the old thread. Can I kindly remind you again of the new rules, please? NU! Request, Z details at the bottom of the thread! Icon_smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-please-read

Please stay in ONE (1) topic only, for all your requests. You can give reputation points by clicking the "thumbs up" button next to messages of other people. Or, you can click on the "thanks"-button once, that shows up on the reply of another user, where you asked a question.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jan 2017, 08:54

Ah ****, sorry. I thought it was one thread per request. Sorry, my fault. Not gonna happen again GhostMan

Thanks again for granting my request. Thank you!

Chica-Chica

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Jan 2017, 19:06

TheGreatJoshua wrote:Ah ****, sorry. I thought it was one thread per request. Sorry, my fault. Not gonna happen again GhostMan

Thanks again for granting my request. Thank you!

Chica-Chica

No problem. Smile  Have fun again!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 02:54

Hey guys, Got another request coming...

I only have a YouTube link, The lot is called "Vampire Mansion" by CyberdollYT  LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAdmffYAw3A&t=1s

The description on the video says that the build is posted on the gallery.

Pretty PLEASSSSEEE Very Happy

Thanks Mods!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 12:38

Holy sh*t, somebody did fulfill my request. Thanks, Damn it! Very Happy

Seriously though, Thanks!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I got a couple of requests if it's okay with ya...

Peterson Family 

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/67F685EC456511E786B4A3F861F4B698

Keye Family

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/6601D466456511E786ACA3F861F4B698

Both families were made by MaxisCreator_01

Thanks again, V94 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 14:36

Peterson and Keye family you can find here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top