Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alternative install location ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install -  alternative install location ??  Empty alternative install location ??

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 03:34

Hello!

thank you so much guys for making this alternative way available for us Very Happy 

But I have question.. 

My Main Driver can't handle the game size at all .. is there a way to Move it to anther Driver 

Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

silent install -  alternative install location ??  Empty Re: alternative install location ??

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 07:55

For me, it installed the game to my E drive. I have my computer set to install games to that drive automatically. Poke around on google for a guide on how to set that up, I remember it being fairly simple but don't remember all the steps off the top of my head. That's the only work around that I know of because installing the game through ZOrigin doesn't give you the option of which drive to put it on. 

Also, if you're like me and have a two drive computer and previously had G4TW's cracked sims 4 on either drive, you will need to uninstall the game and remove The Sims 4 folder from the program files on whichever drive it was installed on. If you don't, you will probably get an application error and not be able to play the game. This happened to me, and it literally took my 6 hours of working on it to figure that out, so heads up.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top