Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install new world without launcher.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Install new world without launcher. Empty Install new world without launcher.

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 15:31

Hi Smile
my purpose is to install a new world, specifically sunlit tides, but here's the issue: my launcher doesn't work. I tried everything, ultimately I reinstalled everything XD without succes.  I tried  to extract packages from sim3pack, but multi-installer or similars didnt work. now, there is a way to have that world? or even not that one but one similar, like paradise island... (basically I want sea, beaches and hawaian vibes but I got bored of paradise island Razz)
thank you much for any suggestion Smile

Back to top Go down

silent install - Install new world without launcher. Empty Re: Install new world without launcher.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 11 Jul 2017, 22:37

debb wrote:Hi Smile
my purpose is to install a new world, specifically sunlit tides, but here's the issue: my launcher doesn't work. I tried everything, ultimately I reinstalled everything XD without succes.  I tried  to extract packages from sim3pack, but multi-installer or similars didnt work. now, there is a way to have that world? or even not that one but one similar, like paradise island... (basically I want sea, beaches and hawaian vibes but I got bored of paradise island Razz)
thank you much for any suggestion Smile

Hello and welcome @debb!

A guide on installing worlds without the launcher can be found here, though I don't necessarily recommend this for the average user due to it being rather difficult. What exactly is not working on your launcher? If you have lots of .sims3pack files installed for example, then the launcher takes a long time to open. Some other issues about the launcher are described here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16882-the-sims-3-launcher-problems-notice
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

silent install - Install new world without launcher. Empty Re: Install new world without launcher.

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jul 2017, 01:51

Thank you Smile
I have already seen that guide, but the multi extracter and decrapifier dont work for me, none of them.
about the laucher, simply it doesn't open, at all, even after a while. no crashing, no errors, no nothing. and I dont have any sim3packs, just because my launcher never worked.
there is a way to install a world like it was an expansion? or replace a world from an expansion with the world wanted? or to have the files generated from an installation ready to be copied in the sim3 folder? I dont know, I talk crazy because I know nothing about programming and for me it's all magic, so everything is possible Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jul 2017, 13:51

Well, you could try to repair your game via ZLOrigin but that means that you have to use ZLorigin from then on to be able to play your game.
I haven't found a crack yet to bypass ZLOrigin once it has installed/repaired/updated to 1.69

I managed it for the Sims 2 and the Sims 4, still working on the Sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 31 Jul 2017, 19:46

The launcher has lots of problems, maybe some tips here can improve your situation?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16882-the-sims-3-launcher-problems-notice

//EDIT

Sorry again for the belated reply,

I was thinking about a possible workaround to the issue. I myself actually use the G4TW store torrent, and in that pack all store content is in .package files. Except the worlds, which I installed through the launcher.

Now...what if I pack the contents of DCCache and Installed Worlds, and uploaded them here for evaluation among those who feel they need it? Is this something you would be interested in testing, @debb ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top