Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed to start after fresh install following instructions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Failed to start after fresh install following instructions Empty Failed to start after fresh install following instructions

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 12:46

Hi, I have just installed all of the game as per instructions including the error code 3 fix. My game does not start, even running as administrator. The Sims 4 symbol flicks on the taskbar then disappears. I have noticed other people have had the same problem but there hasn't been a reply that fixes the issue.

Please help.

Many thanks x

Back to top Go down

silent install - Failed to start after fresh install following instructions Empty Re: Failed to start after fresh install following instructions

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 15:31

If you scroll down or go to page 2 or 3 I'm sure you can find a solution. They posted about this problem a lot and if I'm correct, they got a link with a folder and it solved their issue.

Back to top Go down

silent install - Failed to start after fresh install following instructions Empty Re: Failed to start after fresh install following instructions

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 16:21

Deadpenny wrote:Hi, I have just installed all of the game as per instructions including the error code 3 fix. My game does not start, even running as administrator. The Sims 4 symbol flicks on the taskbar then disappears. I have noticed other people have had the same problem but there hasn't been a reply that fixes the issue.

Please help.

Many thanks x
Hi there,

Have you checked your task manager to make sure that Sims 4 is not running in the background? Try rebooting your PC and see if that helps. If not, try running the game in windowed mode/running a compatibility troubleshooter as well as making sure your drivers are up to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top