Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pets - Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery. Empty Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2018, 03:19

this is the issue im having- cant add pets or when i move a family who has a pet into a house - the pet disappears

Back to top Go down

pets - Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery. Empty Re: Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 15:41

I've been having this problem too. Tried playing the game completely without CC and it was still there, so it doesn't seem to be a mod problem.

Couldn't find a fix or workaround either WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

pets - Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery. Empty Re: Can't add pets to new house hold in CAS from gallery.

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 18:44

Maybe Cats & Dogs is not (properly) installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 19:05

If that's the case, is there maybe a way to only reinstall Cats & Dogs or would we have to reinstall the whole thing? It's not game-breaking, but it is frustrating.

Edit: None my pets in families disappear when moving - I just can't import or merge any from the gallery. I have to create them from scratch for them to show up in CAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2018, 22:18

blah - really dont want to try and reinstall again lol but i guess if i must i must lol i will give that a try and post here if it worked- thanks guys

//EDIT

it was easier to make a video then to try and explain my issue lol i suck at describing stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:49

im just adopting animals at this point- cant merge pets into households or from gallerys- hoping it will fix it self in the seasons update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 06:30

any update on the issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top