Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED] Empty [SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 00:48

Hello,

I've installed the newest Seasons update, including the linked Game folder (as none was included in the torrent). I chose the language as well.

When I open the game it gives me this error in the main menu:

[SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED] Untitl11

I am unable to start a game. If I click on play, new game or load game, it gives me the same popup again. Please help Sad

UPDATE: I tried the trick with renaming your Sims 4 folder with save files and such. This actually the issue Very Happy

Last edited by runawaylemon on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 13:22; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

[SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: [SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 01:28

Having the same issue here. Non of my save files are able to load. Also, I noticed that seasons isn't showing up with the expansion pack icons. [SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED] Error11

Back to top Go down

[SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: [SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 12:01

The game folder linked in that top thread seems to be identical to the one I used. I tried it but it gave me the same error.

I then tried the trick with renaming your Sims 4 folder with save files and such. This actually fixed the error code 3 issue, but upon starting a game none of the seasons content was visible. I copied the update into the folder again and now it works Very Happy Look at my gorgeous greenhouse!

[SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED] Whatsa10

Last edited by runawaylemon on Sat 23 Jun 2018, 13:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 12:30

I copied all the files from the download file again, and now it works.
So just install seasons the correct way one more time. 
Problem solved![SEASONS UPDATE] "The game failed to load. Error Code: 3" in main menu, can't load game. [SOLVED] Season10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jun 2018, 15:27

Glad to hear the issue was eventually solved. Have fun everybody! Topic closed. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top