Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Expansion and Stuff pack

POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap8%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 19 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap6%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 14 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap18%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 41 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap11%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 25 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap9%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 21 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap6%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 15 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap19%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 43 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap2%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 5 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap3%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap3%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap7%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 16 ]
POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_lcap2%POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 5 ]
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 231

POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? Empty POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack?

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:37

Hey guys, I am making another thread, this time to tell me what is your favorite Expansion and stuff pack and of course why.

I am right now casting my votes and answering:
My favorite expansion must be Generations, since it really makes the game much more realistic (with all the new kids/teenage interactions like pranks, prom etc). As for my favorite stuff pack, it's gotta be Katy Perry's Sweet Treats! I totally love it and my whole house is decorated with stuff from that pack, what can I say, I love candy!

Please make sure each of you only casts 2 votes, one for an Expansion pack and one for a Stuff pack!

Also, please vote on my other thread here for the favorite Sims creature: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6795-poll-favorite-sim-type

Last edited by Natalya on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:46; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? Empty Re: POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack?

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:40

I don't have all the EP/SP.
But Supernatural and Master Suite Stuff have my votes.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack? Empty Re: POLL : Favorite Expansion/Stuff pack?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 07 Sep 2012, 09:41

Hello,

Pets EP, and I'm not using any stuff packs, so no vote there.
Pets because it adds so much to realism. I have 2 cats myself. And a rabbit. Couldn't do without them.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:59

my favourite expansion pack now is supernatural.It adds TONS of new features and stuff in buy mode.Also I love the premades sims in Moonlight Falls.

sunny sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 06:58

meekie wrote:I don't have all the EP/SP.
But Supernatural and Master Suite Stuff have my votes.
Very Happy

I have every ep and sp and those two still get my vote heehee Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 09:03

Of course Supernatural!!!! I don't like stuff packs so much I love expansions. I think WA and SN is best expansions ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 13:40

My favorite EP is Late Night, I love high buildings and I use a lot of urban CC that really great with LN.
And favorite SP is Diesel, cuz I like their clothes myself. Also I like Sweet Treats, I don`t use it much, but I love Katy Perry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 18:30

I chose World Adventures as EP 'cause I love a good adventure! Smile Also as Fast Lane Stuff as SP as I like fast cars and I even got one in real life.. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 22:23

I went with Supernatural always was a sucker for the magical things :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 05:38

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Pets because it adds so much to realism. I have 2 cats myself. And a rabbit. Couldn't do without them.

There are rabbits in Pets? How did I miss this?

Generations is my favorite. Love the added interactions for the families. And the houses are gorg.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 09 Dec 2012, 08:39

princess1404 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

There are rabbits in Pets? How did I miss this?

Generations is my favorite. Love the added interactions for the families. And the houses are gorg.

No, no rabbits in Pets EP Wink That's "in real life" lol.
Though there probably should be.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 09:04

I went with Late Night as favorite EP mostly because it added Bridgeport. My most favorite world to play in. All of them added things I love and things I hate. It was a hard choice. If not for the world I would have went with Pets. The critters are awesomely cute and so well animated. But actually very difficult to have in a family because they are high maintenance.

High End Loft Stuff because it added the furniture I use the most to decorate those Bridgeport apartments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 14:46

Supernatural is my favorite EP. I don't use Stuff Packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 22:47

I was kina torn between supernatural and adventures but I gotta admit the whole faeries/vampires/werewolves thing is totally cool and just yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 17:05

Late Night and Seasons.

Late Night, because it adds in the entire nightlife aspect of the game. It gives the sims things to actually go out and do, instead of just sitting home at night. Unfortunately though, EA really doesn't support any towns other than Bridgeport when it comes to having clubs and bars.

Seasons is number 2 because of the realism it adds. I love when any game I play has weather, because sunny skies 100% of the time gets really dull. I love when it randomly starts to rain in my game and I have to change what my sim does because she can't go outside.

As for stuff packs, I don't download those. They do not add much to my games, and the stuff they do add, I have found in CC. Sure, EA's content is completely supported, but I don't think it's worth it. 70's, 80's and 90's stuff? I downloaded a lot of 60's stuff that looks much better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 23:21

Supernatural and ambitions get my vote. I wish they'd fix the ghosthunter glitch though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 15:13

The sims 3 is fun because of the character add with supernatural and not the furniture ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 15:23

My favorite... pretty hard to say.

Well Pets and Seasons are the most essential, no question about that. However that's about all there is to them, pets and seasons. Doesn't really give you that much bag for your buck. Although the aliens in Seasons tend to tilt the balance a bit.

World Adventures wins in that category. In my opinion it's the only expansion that gives you what you pay for (if you pay for it Razz) as far as content goes. Also adds a new type of gameplay, something that no other expansion really does (maybe a few elements here and there, but they mostly just add up to the regular gameplay). Only other expansion to attempt this was University Life, but it failed miserably... piece of s***.

Anyway World Adventures adds the most content but it also adds the most bugs. I think overall, Late Night does the best job at being the highest quality expansion, even though it's not nearly perfect.

Still, I haven't bought any expansions so, Pets and Seasons win for me. Supernatural would as well if it hadn't taken so much inspiration from Twilight... ew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top