Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download link for the Create-A-World tool.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download link for the Create-A-World tool. Empty Download link for the Create-A-World tool.

Post by Admin Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:16

Hello everyone,

You can download the Create-A-World tool here:

-- link(s) removed --

Last edited by Admin on Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Download link for the Create-A-World tool. Empty Re: Download link for the Create-A-World tool.

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 16:30

Does this work with a cracked game of The Sims 3 since it is an official application?

Back to top Go down

Download link for the Create-A-World tool. Empty Re: Download link for the Create-A-World tool.

Post by invalidusername Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:00

It works fine with a cracked game. The only issues anybody has with it are the same issues that people with legit games have.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:12

Cool thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:11

LINK UPDATED!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 08:48

Adminator wrote:LINK UPDATED!
is this compatible to the latest patch? 1.57?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 03 Oct 2013, 08:50

Sentinel wrote:
Adminator wrote:LINK UPDATED!
is this compatible to the latest patch? 1.57?
Yes it should be. If an error message pops up, you should run the launcher to see if there are any updates for CAW.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 03 Oct 2013, 18:08

Hello there,

I don't think CAW updates via the Launcher. For as far as I know, you have to update it manually, by downloading the latest version from the link in the opening post.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 04 Oct 2013, 04:29

Download link for the Create-A-World tool. Screen11

What is this then? Hmm...
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Oct 2013, 05:40

cat2006house wrote:What is this then? Hmm...

My launcher never showed any update for CAW.

If you look at the date of that update, you'll see the 23rd of March 2010. I guess that if you downloaded/installed CAW sometime after that date, this single update is already 'included' in the download link that the Admin posted above. Also, I don't see any other "CAW-updates" (at that "sims3.com"-site), besides the one from 23-03-2010.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 Oct 2013, 23:11

Carlos G. wrote:If you look at the date of that update, you'll see the 23rd of March 2010.
What he said.
There is definitely a newer version. Anyway, the download link in the opening post will always provide the latest available version. Better safe than sorry, right?
And besides, I said: "... as far as I know...", indicating I wasn't completely sure.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 16:34

Is this link going to work fr 1.63? A few of these comments are a tad old

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 22:46

Hello,

The link stays the same, but the program the actually file that is linked to is updated every now and then. (For as far as I know)
So yes, it should still work just fine.

And if you update your game and it stops working, just download the latest CAW version from the link in the opening post. But I think some people said that the CAW tool would update via the Launcher. Can't remember exactly though, so you'll have to experiment with that.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 11:34

Hi admin, I just downloaded it http://lvlt.thesims3.com//content/global/downloads/caw/worldtool.exe but it says it's not compatible. My latest is Movie stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 25 Oct 2013, 13:10

picanicanick wrote:Hi admin, I just downloaded it http://lvlt.thesims3.com//content/global/downloads/caw/worldtool.exe but it says it's not compatible. My latest is Movie stuff.
Hello there,

When did you download it?
Can you post a screenshot of that error, please?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 16:39

I downloaded it 7 hours ago from the link above. here's the error:

Download link for the Create-A-World tool. 2013-110

Helper Edit: Next time you can use the function "Host Image" from the box for replies and posting to host your image.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 25 Oct 2013, 22:47

Hello there,

It might be a stupid question, but did you actually do what the error says?
So:

*Create a backup of your CAW files

1. Uninstall the CAW tool completely first.
2. Restart your PC. (Standard procedure)
3. Re-download the latest CAW version from the link in the OP.
4. Reinstall the CAW tool.
5. Test the game and let us know the result.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 09:42

Yes I did. I've never had CAW tool before. This is a fresh PC that I am using. Should I reinstall again?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 28 Oct 2013, 09:54

picanicanick wrote:Yes I did. I've never had CAW tool before. This is a fresh PC that I am using. Should I reinstall again?
Yes, please follow the instructions of Admin. Also do you have The Sims 3 installed?

Is the base game the latest version? Please give me the number after the line "Gameversion=" in skuversion.txt.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 04:12

My game version is: 1.57.62.023001  

Yes, I reinstalled CAW. Does that mean I need to reinstall it the 2nd time?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 29 Oct 2013, 11:10

picanicanick wrote:My game version is: 1.57.62.023001  

Yes, I reinstalled CAW. Does that mean I need to reinstall it the 2nd time?
I suggest you update your base game to the latest version first before reinstalling.

Read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.

Repeat steps 2-4 of this guide. Redownload the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Oct 2013, 21:44

Hi there,

And if you run into more problems after that, please open your own topic in the correct section. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 19:20

picanicanick wrote:I downloaded it 7 hours ago from the link above. here's the error:

Download link for the Create-A-World tool. 2013-110

Helper Edit: Next time you can use the function "Host Image" from the box for replies and posting to host your image.

-cat2006house

I am getting this error as well.  If possible, could information be added to the original link post to indicate what version the link will work with?  I am using version 1.63, and based on the last edit date of the Create a World download link, it seems like it would be a version prior to the one I am using.  As of this post, version 1.67 seems to be the latest.  So I am kind of confused as to whether my version is too old or too new for the posted Create a World link.  Thanks for any help on this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 26 Jan 2014, 20:13

miarosev wrote:I am getting this error as well.  If possible, could information be added to the original link post to indicate what version the link will work with?  I am using version 1.63, and based on the last edit date of the Create a World download link, it seems like it would be a version prior to the one I am using.  As of this post, version 1.67 seems to be the latest.  So I am kind of confused as to whether my version is too old or too new for the posted Create a World link.  Thanks for any help on this!
Hello,

I'm not sure what is causing the error, but do you have CAW installed already?
If so, please uninstall your current version first, restart your PC and then install the latest version from the link in the opening post.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 06:27

Thank you for the response, I have figured out the error.  Due to having to manually having to update the registry as detailed in the manual patch tutorial in this thread:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch-updated

When typing in the ExePath entry, I typed in the full path, but I forgot the TS3.exe at the end.  This caused my launcher to not work, which did not bother me because the game worked fine.  But apparently, it is tied to the Create a World app in such a way that it caused the above error to appear.  Once I fixed the registry entry, Create a World started to run.  Posting this in hopes it may help someone else one day!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top