Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:47

Hello everyone,

We've successfully uploaded the new Monte Vista neighbourhood AND the Al Fresco Street Market lot to our official MediaFire account: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

Enjoy using the new stuff! Note that their might be some problems with the neighbourhood or the lot, since they are decrapified. But don't worry, we'll update the "Store Fixes" on our official MediaFire account very soon. That should take care of most issues. Stay tuned!

Also, those who had downloaded our new Greenhouse .Sims3Pack file and got the "You need the latest version of the launcher" error, we're sorry! We forgot to actually decrapify the file prior to uploading it. We have replaced the old one with the new, decrapified and working one. Sorry for the inconvenience! (If you've already downloaded it, just decrapify it yourself, using this handy guide: http://goo.gl/8USCs )

Arrow DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but post them in the right section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 12:21; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Phoebe Fri 07 Dec 2012, 18:41

If you update the Fix, very soon, dear Admin, we can forgive you Razz
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 19:09

Feeling like the little kid on the bike from The Incredibles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acYDNlMYAaI

....they just cut out the last word - never seen in the movie.....

NEWS!!!

I love you guys and the effort you give to the rest of us mortals!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:28

Thank you. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:53

Hi GM,

Don't worry GM, it's just a little mistake, compare to the problem that we gave to you everyday. lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

thank you Admin Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:13

dam i used that program on monte vista Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:59

Thank you Admin! I enjoy the Lucky Palms world a lot, but might give as well the Monte Vista a try, as it seems pretty... European.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 00:44

Yesssss! I love you guys so very much.. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 06:06

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 18:25

And thank you, i love this world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 19:15

Yay! thank you so much! Smile

***since admin said there might be funky things going on with the new neighborhood etc, and I've noticed lots of posts where ppl are complaining of things going wrong with this new 'hood and stuff, I'm guessing I should wait until the "store fix" is updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 20:31

i was just thinking the same ^^ (steak n eggs) best just to wait Smile

THANK YOU G4TW cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 09 Dec 2012, 08:23

steak n eggs wrote:Yay! thank you so much! Smile

***since admin said there might be funky things going on with the new neighborhood etc, and I've noticed lots of posts where ppl are complaining of things going wrong with this new 'hood and stuff, I'm guessing I should wait until the "store fix" is updated.

That's probably a good idea Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:58

Hello all,

I'll update the Store Fixes in a few minutes.

//EDIT

Updated, check them out here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 13:04

Admin wrote:Hello all,

//EDIT

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sun 09 Dec 2012, 14:14

Admin wrote:Hello all,

//EDIT

You. ROCK!
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 15:51

Thnx admin, you are my hero Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 22:39

Thanks so much for the new store fix and the new world, Monte Vista. Loving the new oven!
You are the best. Monte Vista neighbourhood + Al Fresco Street Market OUT NOW! (Download link) 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 08:16

Thank you so much Admin! Looking forward to playing this world! It looks so gorgeous I love you Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:07

THANK YOU ADMIN!IF YOUR A GIRL..I THINK I'LL MARRY YOU.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Dec 2012, 13:48

newevo_21 wrote:THANK YOU ADMIN!IF YOUR A GIRL..I THINK I'LL MARRY YOU.. Very Happy

LOL
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 17:47

i actually downloaded and started playing monte vista and forgot about updating the store fix and tried the new oven and the market stuff and didn't get any problem but i'll add it just in case Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 19:25

THANK YOU!! Very Happy YAY x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:27

I watched the live play of this and omg I just want the pizza oven and the architecture and thE PIZZA OVEN. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top