Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 + fix, getting error with initializing game!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 + fix, getting error with initializing game!!! Empty The Sims 3 + fix, getting error with initializing game!!!

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2011, 03:42

Hi, I have installed the base game, the Outdoor living and Late Night patches from games4theworld torrent, then i follow the newest fix for MAC guide, so after step 9, I open the launcher and it said my version is already up to date, so I completely close it, then I apply the crack files for base game, Outdoor Living, and Late Night as instruction of step 13. When I clicked on the launcher, it open the black game window just fine, but then pop out and said this error:

Unable to start game

Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)

Can you please help me with this, did I made some error during the fix steps? Thank you very much affraid

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 + fix, getting error with initializing game!!! Empty Re: The Sims 3 + fix, getting error with initializing game!!!

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011, 14:58

Did you use the earlier version of Stuffit expander.. I can not stress enough how important it is to use the earlier version..

If you have used the earlier version that I provided, then we'll take it from there.

//EDIT

Download link is here for it if you haven't already downloaded it..
You MUST use this version of Stuffit to extract the RAR file..

http://megaupload.com/?d=BS7H6NFX

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 + fix, getting error with initializing game!!! Empty Re: The Sims 3 + fix, getting error with initializing game!!!

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 07:44

Yes I did unzip with the Stuffit expander that you recommended. I end up with the same problem as him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 08:59

i don't know if you are doing the same thing as i was doing but if you notice when you are applying the cracks you have to make sure to put them in the right place. The expansions will all show in the base game package contents's (you know in the folder (transgaming,c_drive,programsfiles, electronic arts) then it will show a folder with all your expansions) I kept adding the cracks there and having all kinds of issues. THAT is not where the cracks are to be added to. If you added there it will not work. (or at least it didn't for me) you have to go to the original folder and open the package contents to each expansion pack and add the crack there.

Also If you have added the crack in the wrong place you are going to have to add the original file back on to the folder that you added the file to.

I don't know if i'm making any sense but i hope it woks for you.

I unistalled everything and started from new. here is what i did.

installed base game and all expansions
used 1st crack on all (game+expansions)
updated
used 2nd crack on all (game+expansions)

I hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 13:26

mamacita509 wrote:i don't know if you are doing the same thing as i was doing but if you notice when you are applying the cracks you have to make sure to put them in the right place. The expansions will all show in the base game package contents's (you know in the folder (transgaming,c_drive,programsfiles, electronic arts) then it will show a folder with all your expansions) I kept adding the cracks there and having all kinds of issues. THAT is not where the cracks are to be added to. If you added there it will not work. (or at least it didn't for me) you have to go to the original folder and open the package contents to each expansion pack and add the crack there.

Also If you have added the crack in the wrong place you are going to have to add the original file back on to the folder that you added the file to.

updated

I hope this helps

Were you not following the crack installation guide from here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

It says how to apply the cracks correctly. I wrote how to intall the cracks on all the expansions and base game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2011, 06:35

Dale wrote:
mamacita509 wrote:i don't know if you are doing the same thing as i was doing but if you notice when you are applying the cracks you have to make sure to put them in the right place. The expansions will all show in the base game package contents's (you know in the folder (transgaming,c_drive,programsfiles, electronic arts) then it will show a folder with all your expansions) I kept adding the cracks there and having all kinds of issues. THAT is not where the cracks are to be added to. If you added there it will not work. (or at least it didn't for me) you have to go to the original folder and open the package contents to each expansion pack and add the crack there.

updated

I hope this helps

Were you not following the crack installation guide from here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

It says how to apply the cracks correctly. I wrote how to intall the cracks on all the expansions and base game.

Well, I follow it step by step, install base game + Late night and Outdoor living, then apply the 1st crack by the guide there, and after that I open up the game launcher and I said its already up to date, so I completely close launcher and apply the 2nd crack follow the guide again. I open the launcher again, click play, the game show up but then hit the initializing error and shut down on itself. I re-tried doing this crack couple times but ended up with same issue so I really not sure what is going on pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 May 2011, 01:19

Hi Dale, I just tried the crack for Late night, but still get the error:

Unable to start game

Service initialization failed (0x039e8474)

I'm not sure either =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top