Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimCity 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SimCity 2013 - Page 2 Empty SimCity 2013

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 08:29

First topic message reminder :

I got out of loop these days due to work.. Recently just heard of a "revival" of an old favorite of mine...
Checked out a few screenshots, video demos and looks fantastic.. Will be out this March 5 was it?
Hope G4TW will be posting it in the downloads section when its out.. Wink

Back to top Go down

SimCity 2013 - Page 2 Empty Torrent

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 18:14

lola390 wrote:is there still not a torrent?

Well, actually there is, but there isn't any crack for it though... (It's an Origin-RIP)

Back to top Go down

SimCity 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: SimCity 2013

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 12:48

We've (the gaming community) actually found out that EA lied to us all.. Not once but TWICE. Firstly, Simcity HAS an offline mode already built into the game. (This has been stated by an EA insider who worked directly on the project). Secondly, EA told us that the reason for an always-online model, is so their servers can "help" our computers handle the load.. This has been fully debunked. It was later found that your computer (if it can run the game) can handle it ALL just fine, and that almost no actual gameplay is offloaded to their servers. So we've come to the conclusion that the only reason for DRM is to prevent it from being pirated. Although, given enough time & effort, this will be bypassed. So if you haven't bought it yet, just be patient, there will be a crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 04:26

I heard someone had already cracked SimCity/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 04:27

Not from the looks of it.. And I've been following it diligently for about 2 weeks now.. Getting antsy. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:42

Violent wrote:Not from the looks of it.. And I've been following it diligently for about 2 weeks now.. Getting antsy. Mad

You are not alone.. I too have been following on how the crack business is goin'..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 19:42

wwken06 wrote:
Violent wrote:Not from the looks of it.. And I've been following it diligently for about 2 weeks now.. Getting antsy. Mad

You are not alone.. I too have been following on how the crack business is goin'..

Hopefully it's due to all the updates EA keeps pushing on the game.. There would be no point to crack it at version 1.0, when they come out with a game-update every other day.

Let's hope anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013, 21:19

wwken06 wrote:

As have I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 23:19

EA wants to keep Simcity 5 "uncrackable" (not that is truly is uncrackable), it's the only reason why they have the online only game play. So of course they will try to keep it that way for as long as possible.

No other team has been able to crack this game, modders have workarounds for the online play and for the map size, the next step I see is tricking the game to phone home to a different server.

I don't see the game working if it can't connect to a server initially, and that takes money to sustain servers.

Games4theworld and other teams are not paid for their work (I'm sure they end up paying for the work they do, if anything), so be patient. EA built a game, a crack will come.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 12 May 2013, 18:43

Well, we already waited this for too long. Admin/Lady Eldi, please tell us the progress of ur cracking work. If it is really uncrackable, please tell us and we will never ever hope for it again. Thank you!Very Happy
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 20:21

Revival? More like a kick in the stomach to make sure it stays down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 12:05

is there any news for the crack cause i looked in every store and i didnt find the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 17:50

latifa.an wrote:is there any news for the crack cause i looked in every store and i didnt find the game

There won't be a crack. The game isn't made for singleplayer. It's like making a singleplayer crack for World of Warcraft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 00:16

TUN3R wrote:
latifa.an wrote:is there any news for the crack cause i looked in every store and i didnt find the game

There won't be a crack. The game isn't made for singleplayer. It's like making a singleplayer crack for World of Warcraft.

Uhh that's a bummer Sad but there is a good news to me.
there is a store that will get a package full of simcity 2013 so they will call me when they get it Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 01:12

latifa.an wrote:Uhh that's a bummer Sad but there is a good news to me.
there is a store that will get a package full of simcity 2013 so they will call me when they get it SimCity 2013 - Page 2 294340757

Have fun wasting your money, and adding to EA's lifespan. SimCity's problem isn't just the fact that it's online, with today's internet speeds that's manageable, the problem is that nothing seems to work in it. Most EA servers are crappy, that's nothing new, but SimCity's are ten times worse. Not to mention you have to play exclusively on one server, otherwise you lose all your progress for some stupid ass reason.

It's your dough, but if I were you I'd wait a bit longer. Firstly cause EA will give in, eventually, they've been doing that alot recently, and secondly cause the more people get bored of SimCity, the better chance you'll have of finding empty slots to play in.

Also cause, who knows, there won't be a singleplayer crack but there might be a multiplayer crack, they made World of Warcraft run on pirated servers too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jun 2013, 19:07

Guys, it looks like Simcity has been cracked by Skidrow Oo, go on his website
SimCity 2013 - Page 2 4049071320 (Don't know if my website will get censored) SimCity 2013 - Page 2 4049071320 But it's on the first page, first topic Very Happy

Admin: Yes, you knew it would get censored. Besides, Skidrow doesn't have an official website, so anything you'll find out there can be considered dangerous.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 18:20

There are other things out there but no idea if they work. I am not computer savvy enough to give it a try until I hear from someone else that it works.

whoops sorry bout that....wasn't aware about the posting links thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top