Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll" Empty age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll"

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 20:36

please i need your help and support to solve this issue , when i try to install Age Of Empire 3 on my PC ((operating system :windows 7)) i get this message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll" , i get 3 errores before this errore message and this error is (( granny2.dll / deformerdll.dll / binkw32.dll )) i already solved those 3 errores andi installed thos DLL files and put it in ((C:\Windows\System32)) and now i get this error message when i try to install the game " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll" so please i need your support and help , your promp response and support is highly appreciated

thanks with my best regards

Back to top Go down

age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll" Empty Re: age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll"

Post by Admin Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:30

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum!
Are you sure you get this error during the installation or when you try to launch/start the game?

If during the actual installation, try this first:

Open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When
you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and
drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is
done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now,
start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should
be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll" Empty age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll"

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:15

thanks for your response ,

i try your steps which mentioned but it doesn't work , any way
i need now your support to solve the main problem which i have when i pick double click to install the game which is " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll " , thanks for your support.

Back to top Go down

age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll" Empty Re: age of empires 3 error message " the procedure entry point GrannyPWNGT34332VertexType could not be located in the dynamic link library granny2.dll"

Post by Admin Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:17

Hello,

Please download the "Granny2.dll" file from www.dll-files.com . After downloading the file, extract the .dll file from the downloaded .rar file and drag & drop (copy) it to: C:\Windows\System32

Now try to install the game again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 04:11

i get another error "the BinkW32.DLL file is incorrectly installed in the windows or windows system directory" what does it mean , i am already installed BinkW32.DLL and put it in C:\Windows\System32

need your advice and support

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 14 Feb 2013, 12:01

Try copy and paste again.
And copy another copy of BinkW32.DLL then paste in Game Directory.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top