Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval tsm error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval tsm error. [SOLVED] Empty Sims Medieval tsm error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2011, 15:32

I downloaded the Sims Medieval and it worked fine for a few days. It then started to crash a lot but I could still load it and play it. It's not gotten to the point where I get the error message saying ‎"A serious error has occurred while loading 'Nerdville.tsm'. It is strongly recommended that you restart the application". I've tried a lot of things that were posted as suggestions and nothing is working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I've tried installing the fix, I've tried reinstalling them but not transferring over the tsm file from the crack folder but nothing is working. I know that a lot of people have the issue with the tsm file but no suggestions have worked so far that I can see or they're not working for me at least.

//EDIT

I'd also like to add that when I try to start a new game I'm able to play it no problem. I haven't tried saving a new game and then trying to load it again to see if it has the same problem though.

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval tsm error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval tsm error. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 19 Apr 2011, 20:22

LilRed wrote:I downloaded the Sims Medieval and it worked fine for a few days. It then started to crash a lot but I could still load it and play it. It's not gotten to the point where I get the error message saying ‎"A serious error has occurred while loading 'Nerdville.tsm'. It is strongly recommended that you restart the application". I've tried a lot of things that were posted as suggestions and nothing is working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I've tried installing the fix, I've tried reinstalling them but not transferring over the tsm file from the crack folder but nothing is working. I know that a lot of people have the issue with the tsm file but no suggestions have worked so far that I can see or they're not working for me at least.

//EDIT

I'd also like to add that when I try to start a new game I'm able to play it no problem. I haven't tried saving a new game and then trying to load it again to see if it has the same problem though.
Hello,

Well, you say that when you start a new game, you can play with no problems... then may I ask what the problem is?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2011, 22:17

It was my first game that wouldn't load. It would start a new game no problem but when I tried loading my old game the error message would always come up. However, I have since found out how to fix this. I noticed a few others had a similar problem. I found this solution for it

"1. Create new game name it "test"
2. Save and quit the game
3. Go into (windows XP google it for vista and 7)C:\Documents and Settings\(user name)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Saves\test
4. Replace .nhd file with your old one
5. Start the game
6. Start your save named "test"
7. Now is most important thing you need to lick "Save as" and name it like old one
8. Quit the game or go into main menu and every thing should be working fine =]"

Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110330014528AAt3tAA

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun playing! Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top