Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 White Loading Screen/Missing text/Drown Down Menus...etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 White Loading Screen/Missing text/Drown Down Menus...etc. Empty Sims 3 White Loading Screen/Missing text/Drown Down Menus...etc.

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 15:37

I have been using your files for years and have never had problems I am experiencing. I have read every single forum post that's even remotely similar to the problem I am having. I have tried every suggestion on how to fix this and am still experiencing my issues.

I recently got a new computer. Everything ran fine on my old computer. I have downloaded only G4TW torrents. I have no mods/cc installed. All my drivers are up to date. I am pretty computer savvy and so is my husband. We have both re-downloaded, installed, uninstalled, restarted, re-installed, etc multiple times according to the instructions on "how to dl and install the sims" and the "ultimate fix". We have manually applied the patch and I still keep getting the same problem. I have 4gb of RAM with Sims 3 being the ONLY thing installed other than the programs that come with the computer on a Windows 7 OS. I have 2 gigs of hd space. So none of that is an issue. I am at a loss. I am missing my Sims dearly. Please help in anyway that you can. Thank you for your time!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 White Loading Screen/Missing text/Drown Down Menus...etc. Empty Re: Sims 3 White Loading Screen/Missing text/Drown Down Menus...etc.

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:56

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
This is a known issue, fortunately. Try this first, please: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male