Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:29

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

As you may already knew, we'll be releasing The Sims 3: University Life soon. The official release is on the 5th of March (Same release day as the new SimCity game - although we give University Life priority) and we'll have a working, clean and safe download for it within 1-3 days of the official release day.
You can find the most up-to-date installation instructions for everything on this page by then: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Stay tuned via our mailing list, our Facebook and Twitter page and, of course, this Forum!

DO NOT post your problems and questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead. Thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:17; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 17:39

It is a working torrent but it is a digital download version and I had one before and I somehow got it working on a different EP when it was released (well people in the comments did) but I really can't be bothered to work it out. The serial works but because it's digital download it says limit has been reached. meh I'm just going to wait for G4TW's version.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 17:46

skidrow lol onless u want to be repairing your computer i wouldent touch there games if i was you . you need to wait for the g4tw releases

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 17:49

kidrock2k12 wrote:skidrow lol onless u want to be repairing your computer i wouldent touch there games if i was you . you need to wait for the g4tw releases

Skidrow's versions are fine. As long as it's the real skidrow website and not the copy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 17:57

I wish Skidrow would upload it, but I'm truly not that fussed because as long as I can get it here that's all I'm excited for. Just been waiting four years for this expansion to come out, getting slightly impatient after all that time!

Thanks for all you're doing G4TW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 19:00

Please be patient. I understand that you are excited about the new expansion coming out. I have been looking for this one since the Sims 3 came out.
But going on random sites, whether they are reputable or not, for a game that you KNOW is going to be here soon in reliable condition is very risky.

Why take a gamble with your expensive computer for 1 game?
Is it truly that serious that you want to risk viruses or the very well being of your files and computer itself just to get a heads up on an expansion.

Please..Relax. It will be here soon..and It will be free.
It will have awesome help from those on the site who wish to help you from the bottom of their hearts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 19:31

Yeah guys just try to be patient, it's not like we're paying for the game. We don't even donate to the site for that matter. Besides, I'd rather the G4TW team take their time and do it right than rush and release something messy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 19:43

I am seriously climbing the walls!!! But I can wait because I know it's a good, safe copy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:01

Hey everyone!

I couldn't wait for new sims 3 expansion! Very excited but still can be patience. It's worth to be patience for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:13

hopfully games4theworld will have it for us all to night its just a waiting game now and hopfully someone can crack simcity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:27

if it was deleted it was prob fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:39

It wasn't fake, I tried it and it worked but it was digital so it didn't work as too many people had used it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:44

just wait for the g4tw copy im sure it wont be long im sure admin is working on it right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:45

argh.. I died.. but i'm still waiting.. xD

Last edited by lakato.blog on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 21:49

Ehh... it's soon time to sleep, I hope when I'll wake up I will be able to start downloading Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:06

this eps gonna be the bees knees the best 1 yet by far

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:09

Well, Skidrow's put up their version, personally I'm not going to download it because the crack seems suspicious but eh, best of luck to you Admin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:09

i Legit just made this account to say thank you for doing this for us, and i understand that SimCity 2013 is going to be tough for you guys but im sure you can do it before anyone else can Very Happy good luck! cant wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:14

GeorgiaPotter wrote:Well, Skidrow's put up their version, personally I'm not going to download it because the crack seems suspicious but eh, best of luck to you Admin!

their crack is fine... they just didn't upload torrent and their mirrors sux so i'm not going to get it from them either Razz
still waiting.. actually going to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:31

Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother with anyone else's downloads since I'm impatient, but the best quality comes to those who wait. So I am definitely waiting on G4TW's release! Thank you guys for this!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:40

I am waiting on pins and needles here.......i am freaking out LOL where is it hehehe
Sims3 is like a drug for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Empty Yay!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:44

I can't wait to play!

Thanks Games4theworld, y'all are the bestest ever!!

Awesome EmoteAwesome Emote I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 00:23

I see if it will be up tomorrow, I'm going to bed. G'night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 00:42

The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 Tumblr_ma8raqGgF91ql5yr7o1_400
How i feel about UL and you G4TW Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 01:19

i can't wait to play it ,, i hope to when i wake up i get to download it xD
thnc guys ::*** ur the best Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 02:02

It is silly how torturous it feels and how impatient we are. We waited for months why would a day or more hurt. IT DOES THOUGH WHY DOES IT FEEL SO PAINFUL! I Love Games 4 The World <3. They have turned my Sims experience around. I used to think ARGGH how can they charge forty dollars for a expansion pack that has so little content! Then I came here and I no longer think that because hey I have no room to complain it was free. Strange how much more enjoyable Sims is now. I luff you all <3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 02:33

ManWhoWearsAYellowDress wrote:It is silly how torturous it feels and how impatient we are. We waited for months why would a day or more hurt. IT DOES THOUGH WHY DOES IT FEEL SO PAINFUL! I Love Games 4 The World <3. They have turned my Sims experience around. I used to think ARGGH how can they charge forty dollars for a expansion pack that has so little content! Then I came here and I no longer think that because hey I have no room to complain it was free. Strange how much more enjoyable Sims is now. I luff you all <3!

I couldn't agree more! That's exactly how I feel...I can't believe how long a day can seem. I just discovered this page today and I'm already grateful. Cant wait for the release, really looking forward to this expansion pack.

Thank you for everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 02:48

I can wait for Admin to get it for us and working right The Sims 3 University Life COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 3 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top