Bewitched* [Abandoned]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bewitched* [Abandoned]

Post by OceansideRamona on Fri 22 Mar 2013, 03:23

I've currently been working on perfecting a lot that resembles the Bewitched House. I'm debating whether or not to share it upon completion on the exchange unless there will be an interest for it. Would save me a lot of work (and probably embarrassment) Razz I've also created the characters (Samantha, Darrin, Tabitha, Endora), and also attempted to make their personalities as close to the TV show characters. I can share those as well if anyone would like them.

If anything, I will post some pictures of the house & Sims for some constructive criticism. Smile

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- Carlos

Mod Edit: Title Edited to show project as abandoned by creator.

- Dracos66

OceansideRamona
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS3

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bewitched* [Abandoned]

Post by shiningstar on Sun 13 May 2018, 14:51

I know this is really late, but I would like to see this!

shiningstar
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 1, 2, 3, 4. Yeah, I like 'em all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bewitched* [Abandoned]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 13 May 2018, 21:55

@shiningstar wrote:I know this is really late, but I would like to see this!

Hello and welcome to the Forum @shiningstar,

The topic starter here has not logged into the Forum since March 2013, a.k.a. more than 5 years ago. From my experience at least, people won't log back in after such a long time. I'm sorry; I suppose at this point I might as well also close this topic.

Edit: in my opinion it may have yielded more responses in this topic, had the OP added a few screenshots right from the start, which is something we all can learn from for the sharing of future creations.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum