Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official MediaFire account down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official MediaFire account down - Page 8 Empty Official MediaFire account down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:26

First topic message reminder :

We're actively working on an alternative at the moment, please remain patient!
Hello everyone,

I'd like to inform you that our MediaFire account has been closed (again).
Don't worry, we've got a backup of everything and are looking for an alternative service this time.

Until then, you'll just have to wait, I'm afraid. But we'll find something good, just be patient, please.

Meanwhile DO NOT post your problems and/or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

//EDIT

This also means that all Games4theworld Exchange items are currently unavailable for download. (Unless the uploader temporary puts back the original link)

Last edited by Admin on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 21:31; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire account down - Page 8 Empty Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 20:08

Any clue on the timing yet? I am patiently waiting for Dragon Valley and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Fair. I know you guys are working hard and have normal lives on top of it all. I am just wondering on timing. I don't have the $35 to get the Gold version and the extra points for the Fair. If you get both you get a special black dragon. That is a must have!

Thank you for your hard work with all of it anyway, I know you are working on it.

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire account down - Page 8 Empty Re: Official MediaFire account down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 30 May 2013, 20:42

Shaylyn71 wrote:Any clue on the timing yet? I am patiently waiting for Dragon Valley and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Fair. I know you guys are working hard and have normal lives on top of it all. I am just wondering on timing. I don't have the $35 to get the Gold version and the extra points for the Fair. If you get both you get a special black dragon. That is a must have!

Thank you for your hard work with all of it anyway, I know you are working on it.

It won't be long Very Happy

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 23:35

I can't wait to play with Dragons and the new 5th Ave clothing set reminds me of my show, Mad Men! Looking forward to new content! Keep up the good work, "trying" to wait "patiently"!

Last edited by Cr8zyC8tL8dy on Fri 31 May 2013, 02:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 05:57

im confused if no one else can find them then were the heck am i geting them from.. first i go to https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads and click on the link on the first post http://www.games4theworld.org
and that takes me to a page were i click on down loads it says games for the world and has sort of a wooden looking back ground. when i click on downloads there is a drop down list and i click on games and software at the top of the list. that takes me to this page. http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html and all the downloads are there. i have already installed the base game and world adventures im working on high end loft stuff now.... i dont think these are outside links because they say games4theworld. and i also hope this is not off topic just trying to be helpfull

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 31 May 2013, 05:59

majick26 wrote:im confused if no one else can find them then were the heck am i geting them from.. first i go to https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads and click on the link on the first post http://www.games4theworld.org
and that takes me to a page were i click on down loads it says games for the world and has sort of a wooden looking back ground. when i click on downloads there is a drop down list and i click on games and software at the top of the list. that takes me to this page. http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html and all the downloads are there. i have already installed the base game and world adventures im working on high end loft stuff now.... i dont think these are outside links because they say games4theworld. and i also hope this is not off topic just trying to be helpfull
They are not talking about the stuff packs though... They are talking about how to download custom content
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 31 May 2013, 06:01

majick26 wrote:im confused if no one else can find them then were the heck am i geting them from.. first i go to https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads and click on the link on the first post http://www.games4theworld.org

Those are the actual games. The mediafire had (what people are looking for) the store content. It's extra things that you can put in the game. EA charges for this extra little content too, which is ridiculous, and is why everybody is impatient for the things to be available again, to the point of finding other sources for their downloads.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 31 May 2013, 06:04

invalidusername wrote:

Those are the actual games. The mediafire had (what people are looking for) the store content. It's extra things that you can put in the game. EA charges for this extra little content too, which is ridiculous, and is why everybody is impatient for the things to be available again, to the point of finding other sources for their downloads.
True. It's ridiculous they charged for small amount of content and the fact that they never listen to us about fixing the bugs and glitches, and these make me lose faith to EA.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 06:38

We are discussing all the items you pay real money for in the Sims 3 store online. It's ludicrous, did you see the price of Dragon Valley?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 17:58

Can we get an update on the time estimate? I hope it is very soon. Smile

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire account down - Page 8 Empty Enough...

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 18:46

Okay, now I don't know how many people here are working on the problem, or how many there even are for G4TW but I do know that I run my own forums for a game of my own and it takes MORE time to do something when I have to stop every 5 minutes to answer a question about how much longer something is going to be. If you have problems being patient, then go buy the crap! If you want it free then you are going to have to wait till G4TW finds a way to work around all the anti-piracy rules and regulations. I am on here every day waiting for the post that says it's up and running and I'm tired of reading through 30 posts about people whining "When's it gonna be ready?" "How much longer?" "Is it ready yet?"

SHUT UP AND LET THEM WORK! THEY WILL GET IT DONE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN AND OUR BADGERING THEM ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 May 2013, 19:22

I agree, every time I see an e-mail for this thread I think it's telling us it's up! I say not posting here from this point on so the next will be THAT alert! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 31 May 2013, 20:32

Sylevar wrote:Okay, now I don't know how many people here are working on the problem, or how many there even are for G4TW but I do know that I run my own forums for a game of my own and it takes MORE time to do something when I have to stop every 5 minutes to answer a question about how much longer something is going to be. If you have problems being patient, then go buy the crap! If you want it free then you are going to have to wait till G4TW finds a way to work around all the anti-piracy rules and regulations. I am on here every day waiting for the post that says it's up and running and I'm tired of reading through 30 posts about people whining "When's it gonna be ready?" "How much longer?" "Is it ready yet?"

SHUT UP AND LET THEM WORK! THEY WILL GET IT DONE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN AND OUR BADGERING THEM ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!!!!!!!!
Amen.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 31 May 2013, 22:30

cat2006house wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Hello all,

Admin and Lady ElDi are really working hard to make things work for us. And as you all know, lots and lots of GB of work we're talking about. It isn't easy upload every piece of item.

Other than that, it took a little more of them this time, because they're looking for a good site that our thingies won't be banned any time soon Smile

So please, be patient and trust our Admins Wink
You deserve an upvote.

Aww, thank you Smile

Sylevar wrote:

Okay, now I don't know how many people here are working on the problem, or how many there even are for G4TW but I do know that I run my own forums for a game of my own and it takes MORE time to do something when I have to stop every 5 minutes to answer a question about how much longer something is going to be. If you have problems being patient, then go buy the crap! If you want it free then you are going to have to wait till G4TW finds a way to work around all the anti-piracy rules and regulations. I am on here every day waiting for the post that says it's up and running and I'm tired of reading through 30 posts about people whining "When's it gonna be ready?" "How much longer?" "Is it ready yet?"

SHUT UP AND LET THEM WORK! THEY WILL GET IT DONE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN AND OUR BADGERING THEM ISN'T GOING TO HELP!!!!!!!!![/b]

Thank god, someone with a piece of mind.. Bless you! I love you
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 07:02

I'm one of those guys checking everyday sometimes a couple times a day, and I agree with Phoebe. You have heard of the old saying, 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'? Well sense it is a gift we shouldn't bitch about it being slow, or missing teeth, or only having one testicle...err not saying anyone here fits that description... Anyway I love this site so let's be polite and grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 07:15

Dark_Walker wrote:I'm one of those guys checking everyday sometimes a couple times a day, and I agree with Phoebe. You have heard of the old saying, 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'? Well sense it is a gift we shouldn't bitch about it being slow, or missing teeth, or only having one testicle...err not saying anyone here fits that description... Anyway I love this site so let's be polite and grateful.

I agree with all of that 100%. Thats Y I had to look up that word "patience" that was used in a PM to me. Whoda woulda thunk it?? The way I see it I have plenty of Sim stuff to play with and use in the game to keep me busy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 17:48

I've only recently found this site, [after mediafire was already down] I can only imagine how much troubles it is to keep everything up and running. To all of those people I tip my hat to you. I understand the constant questioning is hard, [I have 3 kids under 13 that pull the same with me LOL] keep up the excellent work. I look forward to nosing through everything when it is back into full swing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 19:17

Official MediaFire account down - Page 8 1c0ws210

Pretty much sums it up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 19:33

Okay, so someone here suggested not posting until the problem was solved.

I thought that was a pretty good idea, because it really bugs me when I get a notification email and I think "Yes, now that's it."

And then...no, it's just someone else posting...

So if people could maybe be patient and not post about how long it take or how impatient they are, that would be great.

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire account down - Page 8 Empty Mass torrent flie

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:47

Is it possible we could get all the store items packaged into one big .rar and uploaded via torrent? This would be awesome.

P.S Thx for all your hard work, Its greatly appreciated. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 04 Jun 2013, 03:24

wolfnasty wrote:Is it possible we could get all the store items packaged into one big .rar and uploaded via torrent? This would be awesome.

People have asked this many times before. There are torrents available if you'd like to not wait any longer though. If Admin were to do this, it would just be that much longer that everybody has to wait for the replacement site to be up for us all. (Rachelstoolbox on piratebay has the store items, all kept up-to-date, and good quality, but not decrapped)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:25

invalidusername wrote:
wolfnasty wrote:Is it possible we could get all the store items packaged into one big .rar and uploaded via torrent? This would be awesome.

People have asked this many times before. There are torrents available if you'd like to not wait any longer though. If Admin were to do this, it would just be that much longer that everybody has to wait for the replacement site to be up for us all. (Rachelstoolbox on piratebay has the store items, all kept up-to-date, and good quality, but not decrapped)

How do you "decrap" the files? Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:26

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:32

Hello,

I'm going to lock this topic! Admin or I will update this topic when there's news. You may also want to join the The Sims (3) fangroup, to receive a newsletter.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:49

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

I'm going to lock this topic! Admin or I will update this topic when there's news. You may also want to join the The Sims (3) fangroup, to receive a newsletter.
Official MediaFire account down - Page 8 E31
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Jul 2013, 21:32

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top