Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post) Empty The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post)

Post by Admin Fri 27 May 2011, 21:39

Hello everyone,

I hope you still enjoy our service and downloads. Just posting this message to announce you that our The Sims: Generations download will / should be released soon after the official release. (Don't expect it the same day, as the packing, torrenting and creating the Installation Guide takes some time)
The difference with this download is that it's first going to be released via the FORUM ONLY!

For this reason, stay tuned to our Forum, so you'll be one of the first downloaders. The speed in the beginning will be slow, but it'll get faster as more people start seeding the file. And please, keep seeding the file(s)! If you don't seed and just expect everyone else to seed, all seeders will be dead and eventually no one will still be able to get the game. So, please, just like you like to have a good speed - KEEP SEEDING. Thank you.

Hope to serve you soon,

Last edited by Admin on Sun 05 Jun 2011, 14:41; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post) Empty Re: The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post)

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2011, 21:43

Currently I am seeding all your Sims 3 Games. I won't miss this one!

Back to top Go down

The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post) Empty Re: The Sims: Generations COMING SOON. Stay tuned via the Forum! (Read post)

Post by Guest Sat 28 May 2011, 20:14

You're AMAZING <3

dank je! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 16:15

Still waiting..
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 16:48

I'm superduper excited haha Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 21:47

Can we have an estimate on ETA for when we can finally start our BitTorrent engines? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:56

Everyone,

I'm really sorry for the delay. I was extremely busy again these few days, so I didn't even had the time to answer the loads of e-mails / posts that came in. So I'm going to answer all of them now.

In the background I'm working on Generations (now) and hope to release it soon. Again, really sorry for the delay and I hope you understand.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 04:14

so can't wait ty for all the great dls btw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:43

Looking forward to it. This is the only place that offers the game, all stuff packs and all expansion packs. Keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 13:40

Woohoo! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 02 Jun 2011, 17:51

Update: I'm really sorry for the delay, but I'm having some problems making it work with our other The Sims 3 games. I can just upload the game, but I really want to make an Installation Guide on how to make it compatible with our other versions.

So, I'll keep on working on it, until it's really working. Currently reinstalling everything.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 18:57

Well to be honest, I'm getting very frustrated. I can only get the base game to work. I believe this is because of the latest patch/update which is 1.22 I believe. Is it possible you could go back and revise the cracks from The Sims 3 up to TS3 Generations? Everything is do for an update. Too many problems as of late and too much grief trying to get this game to work.

For Example, After I have installed WA, it shows the incompatible popup. I tell it to download the WA update. It also downloads a 640 MB update besides that. So something is going wrong as of this last update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 02 Jun 2011, 19:20

Favorlock wrote:Well to be honest, I'm getting very frustrated. I can only get the base game to work. I believe this is because of the latest patch/update which is 1.22 I believe. Is it possible you could go back and revise the cracks from The Sims 3 up to TS3 Generations? Everything is do for an update. Too many problems as of late and too much grief trying to get this game to work.

For Example, After I have installed WA, it shows the incompatible popup. I tell it to download the WA update. It also downloads a 640 MB update besides that. So something is going wrong as of this last update.
Hello,

Well, the key to success is to be patient. When Generations is 100% done, it should fully work with all our other versions of The Sims 3 and by installing it, all your previous problems should be gone.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 19:30

Alright. I'm just looking forward to being able to play sims 3 with all the expansions even without generations.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 02 Jun 2011, 20:50

Favorlock wrote:Well to be honest, I'm getting very frustrated. I can only get the base game to work. I believe this is because of the latest patch/update which is 1.22 I believe. Is it possible you could go back and revise the cracks from The Sims 3 up to TS3 Generations? Everything is do for an update. Too many problems as of late and too much grief trying to get this game to work.

I don't think its ok to complain about something you're getting for free. If you want to run the game 100% guaranteed error free, you should just go ahead and buy it. Even that doesn't guarantee you anything.
Besides, I just reinstalled everything a few days ago and its running fine so there's probably something you're doing wrong.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 02 Jun 2011, 21:08

Lady ElDi wrote:

I don't think its ok to complain about something you're getting for free. If you want to run the game 100% guaranteed error free, you should just go ahead and buy it. Even that doesn't guarantee you anything.
Besides, I just reinstalled everything a few days ago and its running fine so there's probably something you're doing wrong.

Amen.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 21:09

My whole sims 3 is working, with the expansions pack, I got every expansion pack, but not all of the stuff pack, so yeah it should be working D:.
You just gotta follow the instructions they give you.

GO Games4TheWorld, it's really amazing how you guys can do this... CAN't WAIT FOR GENERATION!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 21:16

:DDD omg...Can't wait either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 02 Jun 2011, 22:14

Hello everyone,

Good news! I got it to work and I'm packing the files at the moment!

The reason for the delay is just a stupid small problem. It was all my mistake and I apologize for the delay.
Now, you just need to be patient for me to pack the file and create a .torrent, which is going to take a while. Just be patient and I'll keep you up-to-date via this post.

Meanwhile I'm going to update my The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix, so it's also compatible with Generations. Wink

//EDIT

Done updating the Fix. Generations is still packing.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 23:02

Hi!

First, I just want to say that your work is very much appreciated!

Second, I was just wondering about the torrent and the fix for Generations... is that for Mac as well or will that come later?

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 02 Jun 2011, 23:44

BallTongue wrote:Hi!

First, I just want to say that your work is very much appreciated!

Second, I was just wondering about the torrent and the fix for Generations... is that for Mac as well or will that come later?

Thank you!
Hello,

Well, we tried to make the old Fix to work with Mac's and it seemed to work. But, recently there are some new problems with the Mac. If I had a Mac (or at least knew how they worked), I really would've tried to make a working Fix for it. The problem is I don't know how they work nor do I own one. I rely on our volunteer "Mac helpers", but they don't seem to be really working on updating the new Fix each time the game(s) get updated. No new Mac helpers have applied so far...
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 06:13

Lady ElDi wrote:

Its not that I don't appreciate what games4theworld does, but its frustrating when he continues to mislead people by saying use the fix. No offense Admin, but you should not refer people to the fix. I learned that the fix was actually causing the problem. You should have been telling people to apply the cracks listed in both Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff. And yes, I made sure I was applying the files in the cracked folder of the Fix. The Fix simply did not work, at least for me. I don't know whether the latest version of the fix works yet, but the previous version did not however. I do in fact have every game except generations installed and working, seeing as I am downloading generations, which I will seed for a while.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 03 Jun 2011, 10:40

Favorlock wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

Its not that I don't appreciate what games4theworld does, but its frustrating when he continues to mislead people by saying use the fix. No offense Admin, but you should not refer people to the fix. I learned that the fix was actually causing the problem. You should have been telling people to apply the cracks listed in both Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff. And yes, I made sure I was applying the files in the cracked folder of the Fix. The Fix simply did not work, at least for me. I don't know whether the latest version of the fix works yet, but the previous version did not however. I do in fact have every game except generations installed and working, seeing as I am downloading generations, which I will seed for a while.

Thanks for hearing me out.
Hello,

Yes, I understand what you mean, but the reason that I'm referring people to the Fix is because it has always been working for everyone. Recently I didn't hear anyone complaining about it. The cracks in the Late Night and other expansions are out-dated. When you use those, instead of the new up-dated ones in the Fix, you'll get the "Launcher has stopped working..." error.
I can't really remember what your problem was, but I'm sure the updated Fix will fix it for you, when you install Generations and then apply it.

Ps. While testing Generations, I had to reinstall everything. When I had done so - without applying any cracks -, when I was done, I only applied the crack for Generations and it all worked fine. So, you could try that too. I may edit the Fix' Installation Guide.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:35

Hm, wierd. I'm not having the problem with the launcher at all for any reason. It works fine and dandy. So either it depends on the system or something else. Well as to why I'm the odd one out for how this works for me beats me while everything that doesn't work for me works for everyone else is quite odd. I'm using a windows 7 amd 64 bit if that makes any difference.

I installed generations just fine and dandy, thanks for the great crack. Out of question, should I avoid the 1.22 update for the Base Game? It works without it and I'm skeptical to update to 1.22 since you have never mentioned it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 03 Jun 2011, 13:53

Favorlock wrote:Hm, wierd. I'm not having the problem with the launcher at all for any reason. It works fine and dandy. So either it depends on the system or something else. Well as to why I'm the odd one out for how this works for me beats me while everything that doesn't work for me works for everyone else is quite odd. I'm using a windows 7 amd 64 bit if that makes any difference.

I installed generations just fine and dandy, thanks for the great crack. Out of question, should I avoid the 1.22 update for the Base Game? It works without it and I'm skeptical to update to 1.22 since you have never mentioned it.
Hi there,

Check the update history for my The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix:
A wise Admin once wrote:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update history

8-02-2011: Fix is now working with The Sims 3 version 1.22.9/2.14.4/3.0.38/4.0.87/5.0.44/6.2.4/7.0.55/8.0.152 (Generations)
8-02-2011: Fix is now working with The Sims 3 version 1.19.44/2.0.86/3.0.38/4.0.87/5.0.44/6.2.4/7.0.55

So yes, you can update. If you get any problems, just use the (updated) Fix. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top