Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 announced!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 Empty The Sims 4 announced!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 06 May 2013, 20:41

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims fans!

I just read the news myself.
This was posted earlier today, and its follow-up here. This is rather useless for now, unless you can read Simlish.

Any thoughts? Doubts? Anticipations? Please share.

May 7th. Link added: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/675024.page

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 07 May 2013, 12:00; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 4 announced!

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:11

Lady ElDi wrote:No obviously I didn't.
They probably spent a few years on TS3 as well and yet, we get people here complaining about issues every day. Do you honestly think TS4 will be any different?

I don't, hence why I think TS4 will simply direct more "business" our (as in, G4TW's) way.

I'm not complaining about issues, in fact after I installed every single patch one by one (which the game would have done automatically had I owned it) after installing every expansion prior to Generations, I've hardly had any issues at all. I think most of the issues are due to people not knowing how to properly install a game...

Anyway nobody is forcing you to take care of "business", just like nobody forced you to take care of "business" with The Sims 3. Don't tell me you never expected The Sims 4 to come out at all? Well, actually neither did I, but that was recently. I expected the announcement a long time ago.

Daphoenyx wrote:
Seriously, I don't get the arrogant tone. Did I end up wrongly in the Maty forums?

I could say the same about ModTheSims.

Daphoenyx wrote:And I wasn't
making any excuse, I was just pointing out that other developing
companies do take time to release free patches to fix bugs. Sure, they
might be a minority, but it's not true that they are completely
non-existent, as you wrote before.

Yes you were pointing out something that Maxis does as well. What you implied is that those companies will do that forever. Honey, they won't.

Daphoenyx wrote:
And just to clarify things, I'm happy
that The Sims 4 is coming out, and certainly I wouldn't want to "deny"
this game to anybody.

Could've fooled me.

Daphoenyx wrote:
Probably you're not reading, or you're just
putting together many opinions from different users, I don't
know.
Don't be mad cause you've had your ass handed to you, s*it happens. afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Jun 2013, 14:31

TUN3R wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:No obviously I didn't.
They probably spent a few years on TS3 as well and yet, we get people here complaining about issues every day. Do you honestly think TS4 will be any different?

I don't, hence why I think TS4 will simply direct more "business" our (as in, G4TW's) way.

I'm not complaining about issues, in fact after I installed every single patch one by one (which the game would have done automatically had I owned it) after installing every expansion prior to Generations, I've hardly had any issues at all. I think most of the issues are due to people not knowing how to properly install a game...

Anyway nobody is forcing you to take care of "business", just like nobody forced you to take care of "business" with The Sims 3. Don't tell me you never expected The Sims 4 to come out at all? Well, actually neither did I, but that was recently. I expected the announcement a long time ago.

I'm not complaining am I.
I'm not even experiencing that many problems even with my low-end pc.
Still the fact remains that a lot of people are experiencing problems with the game. More so than with other games. And if the majority is having problems, it's not exactly "easy to install" is it.
And yes I did expect TS4 sooner rather than later. It's not surprising though that it took them 5 years, it was the same after TS2. And then before that with the original sims.
I'm not really anticipating this one though. Goodness knows I can't run it on my pc and it doesn't bother me. I'm not done with TS3 yet. I'd rather play a more "complete" TS4 once they release a couple of EP's anyway. And TS3 has what I thought was lacking in TS2, neighbourhood progression.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 05 Jun 2013, 16:04

TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Minecraft (Mojang), TF2 (Valve). They do fix glitches and hear feedback to help improve their products every single time when an update is released. There are game publishers willing to cooperate with their customers and fix glitches.

Poor examples, for three reasons:

1. Neither Minecraft or TF2 have sequels, they will cease to be updated as well once they do have sequels.

2. Neither Minecraft or TF2 come even close to the size or complexity of The Sims 3.

3. Both Minecraft and TF2 still have issues. Neither MoJang or Valve fixed more issues than Maxis has. That's because MoJang would rather spike up the sales by adding new content and Valve is more conscerned with making the game easy for people who suck at it so that they'll buy more hats, but also because there is no such thing as a game with no issues, technical or otherwise.

Now you're probably gonna say "Yeah well they don't have sequels cause MoJang and Valve want to make sure they are fixed before releasing sequels!". Wrong. They don't have sequels because one is an indie game and one is a Free To Pay game, they are a steady source of income, whereas the sales for normal games like The Sims 3 eventually dry out. Sure EA keeps releasing expansion packs and Store items, but as you can see nobody really buys them, not nearly that often to provide a steady, profitable income. Plus the sales on expansions dry out eventually as well, especially since every expansion makes the game s*it on the system a little more. Do the sales on hats / keys / Mann Up tickets / whatever, dry out? Nope. Do the sales on indie games dry out? Well yeah eventually, though seeing as they cost half as much as a normal game at best, the sales will roll for quite some time.
TO clarify, I never said there is such a game without technical issues or otherwise. Anyway, some of your points are invalid. They do fix glitches (check their update log for details). As far as I know, I experienced fewer glitches in Minecraft and Team Fortress 2. (For me, I never experienced glitches in TF2) They built the games with nearly glitchless core. Yes, they have less complicated structure and so what? It wasn't an excuse for EA (or Maxis or The Sims Studio) NOT to work on fixing the glitches. You cannot say The Sims 3 has a complicated game structure and with a lot of sequels so that they shouldn't work on fixes. In fact, that's one of the reasons they are "crowned" as The Worst Company in America. No such game publisher is as ignorant as EA. At least they should fix the major glitches player experienced before moving on to The Sims 4 (or while working on The Sims 4). I think you expect too much from EA. (i don't care how long this is to wait for The Sims 4' release. That's not the point. A game is not determined by quantity of content or time it takes to publish a game) The SimCity 2013 is already a good example showing that EA never listens or improves. If I am wealthy enough to buy The SimCity, I would rather choose The SimCity 4. I don't expect The Sims 4 would be better than The Sims 3 in terms of the number of glitches. Lady Eldi is correct. Most of the Simmers do know how to install The Sims 3. It's not even justifiable to argue that most of the issues they experienced are merely about "Easy to install" issue. In fact, most glitches they have are IN-GAME problems.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 17:05

TUN3R wrote:Yes you were pointing out something that Maxis does as well. What you implied is that those companies will do that forever. Honey, they won't.
I didn't imply that, sweety. The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 2279017149
But if you feel gratified thinking I did, go ahead.

Anyway, to continue the discussion, I agree with what Lady ElDi and cat2006house said about the problems with The Sims 3. Surprisingly enough, I have never experienced glitches, but just by reading the official forums one can see the amount of problems users are encountering (and how EA ignores them). I don't remember, was The Sims 2 so bugged as well?

I would like to think, like our nice friend TUN3R above, that a "clean start" with a new core game will solve most problems, but I'm afraid it's gonna be the same: a glitchy game, with very very very poor support from EA for solving problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Jun 2013, 17:15

Daphoenyx wrote: I don't remember, was The Sims 2 so bugged as well?

Not that I recall but yeah I was usually high when I played TS2 Facepalm so I don't remember much from that time at all.
What I do remember is, that it was a pain to install. Install in release order, or else! It was also a pain to get most TS2 torrents to work.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 17:35

(deleted)

Last edited by TUN3R on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 01:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 18:02

Lady ElDi wrote:Not that I recall but yeah I was usually high when I played TS2 The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 2279017149
The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 41507

TUN3R wrote:Except The Sims 2 didn't feature saving errors, I admit those are the worst kind in a game like this
NOOOO you made me remember the worst thing ever of The Sims 3, the Code 12 error Evil or Very Mad I could solve that only via command prompt...

TUN3R wrote:But do you think that shoving The Sims 4 in the closed
and continuing to mess up The Sims 3 even more would accomplish
anything?
I never said that they should keep The Sims 4 in
the closet, nor did I imply it (since you seem to love that word).
Again, I'm happy that it's coming out 'cause I like new things. bounce I'm just saying that I don't have high expectations that it would be less buggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 18:52

Daphoenyx wrote:I'm just saying that I don't have high expectations that it would be less buggy.

Neither does anybody. That knowledge is about as common and accepted as it can get. And that's not what any of this is about :-/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 19:09

I'm going to grab some popcorn...

Last edited by BitterSweet on Mon 29 Jul 2013, 08:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 19:47

BitterSweet wrote:I'm going to grab some popcorn...

And this is relevant, how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 19:50

TUN3R wrote:
BitterSweet wrote:I'm going to grab some popcorn...

And this is relevant, how?
I need something to snack on while I read 5 pages Very Happy

Last edited by BitterSweet on Mon 29 Jul 2013, 08:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 06 Jun 2013, 01:59

TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
TO clarify, I never said there is such a game without technical issues or otherwise. Anyway, some of your points are invalid. They do fix glitches (check their update log for details).
No you were implying it. Thanks for letting me know you don't read anything I say, makes being right much easier.
You are totally wrong. I never tried to imply it. Not even implying that there is such a game with glitchless core. I think you completely misunderstood what I am saying. Please let me know if I have misled you, by quoting.

TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
As far as I know, I experienced fewer glitches in Minecraft and Team Fortress 2. (For me, I never experienced glitches in TF2) They built the games with nearly glitchless core.
1. You don't know s*it about their core, you'd have to be a Valve programmer to know that.
2. You're lying Smile Sorry buddy, you are. There is no such thing as a glitch-less game. Even if you played the game for only an hour it's humanly impossible to not encounter at least one bug.
Can you see the word "NEARLY"? I said "NEARLY"... It seems that you cannot see that. Here,
The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 39dka10
No game is glitchless, i agree. They do have glitches, but it doesn't affect most players' gameplay. I never experineced bug in TF2.... I played it for at least 200 hours. As for Minecraft, I do experienced a few minor glitches, but that doesn't affect the gameplay.

TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:Yes, they have less complicated structure and so what? It wasn't an excuse for EA (or Maxis or The Sims Studio) NOT to work on fixing the glitches.
Again with the reading. Fine, I'll summaries for you so that you'll hopefully give enough of a s*it to look over it:

Maxis, Valve, MoJang, Bethesda, etc all "fix" their games in the exact the same way:

1. They fix minor bugs that don't really get in the way of anything but are easy to fix.
2. If they haven't fixed enough bugs they make up some that nobody encountered (they make sure to label them as "rare", they just don't specify that they are so rare they don't actually exist)
3. They now release the patch and the big fat list of the bugfixes mentioned above, which gullible people like you go over and are like "Yeah, they fix bugs, they are good guys".
I don't actually get what you are saying. You cannot say that they never fix glitches. As long as I am concerned, I rarely experienced glitches in any games of Valve, MoJang, etc... The Sims 3 is the most glitchy game I've ever encountered. That's all.

TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
You cannot say The Sims 3 has a complicated game structure and with a lot of sequels so that they shouldn't work on fixes. In fact, that's one of the reasons they are "crowned" as The Worst Company in America. No such game publisher is as ignorant as EA. At least they should fix the major glitches player experienced before moving on to The Sims 4 (or while working on The Sims 4).
Rockstar never fix all the major bugs in their games before releasing the next one... Bethesda doesn't... Their games have nearly as many fans as The Sims and yet I don't see anybody complaining. Why? Because releasing a new product that improves over the old one instead of trying to fix the old one fits the definition of progress. If everybody had stuck to the same logic you expect from EA we'd still be refining the stone wheel instead of using tires.
In fact, a lot of customers are complaining EA for their irresponsible manner. Check the comments under The Sims 3 live broadcast on May 23 for details. There was one comment stating The Sims 3 is glitchy and buggy but EA never tried to fix it. It gained a lot of likes. This implies that a lot of customers are having the same issues.
TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
I think you expect too much from EA.
That's flatout hypocritical. You're the one who expects them to give up their plans for releasing a new game, which was probably several years in the making just so they can fix your stupid game, which I'm willing to bet you don't even own, cause you can't stand progress and refuse to move on to something else. Yet my f*cking expectations, which I haven't even mentioned, are too high.
No, I never said I expect this from EA. In fact, I already lost hope from EA. I won't be surprised or cross if EA doesn't do anything to solve this. I've had enough from EA.
TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
(i don't care how long this is to wait for The Sims 4' release. That's not the point. A game is not determined by quantity of content or time it takes to publish a game) The SimCity 2013 is already a good example showing that EA never listens or improves.
Yes it is. It's less complicated than SimCity 4, it relies on simple logic and planning rather than a crap ton of statistics and it feels much more user friendly, that's exactly what I had hoped from it, though I get the feeling you were being sarcastic about it. I assume that's related to the fact that it's also an always online DRM protection test. I don't remember anybody complaining about it prior to it's release so I don't see what EA could or should have listened to. I do however remember that EA did specify that The Sims 4 will be a singleplayer offline game, which kind of proves the opposite of what you are implying.

The SimCity 2013 is an example to show that EA never listens. It's not an analogy between The Sims 4 and The SimCity 2013.

TUN3R wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
I don't expect The Sims 4 would be better than The Sims 3 in terms of the number of glitches. Lady Eldi is correct. Most of the Simmers do know how to install The Sims 3.It's not even justifiable to argue that most of the issues they
experienced are merely about "Easy to install" issue. In fact, most
glitches they have are IN-GAME problems.
Yes except Lady Eldi never said that. And if you browse the topics in the problems section, mainly the solved ones, you'll see that a lot of problems were due to the user screwing up at installing or setting up something properly, or just screwing up more-or-less simple things in general. Why do you think the helpers made a habit of telling people the same routine things over and over?
I hope you have done research about it. Go to The Sims Wiki, search for glitches and you will find tons of glitches that players commonly experienced. Oh, if you have checked out The Sims Broadcast on May 23, you should see a tons of comments about the bugs they experienced (a week ago or so, I forgot.). Most customers complained that even with monster pcs (high-end gaming pcs), The Sims 3 still crashed randomly. Most of the bugs they experienced are crashes. But I can tell that tons of customers aren't satisfied with the product because the glitches are fixed. Not only in The Sims Wiki, if you google "glitches and bugs The Sims 3", you will find tons and tons of results. Seriously, look over them. The customers are even stating that The Sims 3 looks like an unfinished game. It has missed a lot of elements and has included a lot of glitches. What EA only does is to create new store content and new EP. They aren't working on "how to finish The Sims 3, at least to convince us that the game looks finished" though.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 14:08

cat2006house wrote:Can you see the word "NEARLY"? I said "NEARLY"... It seems that you cannot see that. Here,
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 14:32

(deleted)

Last edited by TUN3R on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 01:45; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Jun 2013, 20:41

cat2006house wrote:
Can you see the word "NEARLY"? I said "NEARLY"... It seems that you cannot see that. Here,
Have you ever seen the word "RULES"? You accepted them when registering on this Forum.
So you can stop breaking Rule 3, which says:
Forum rules wrote:3. No Profanity, Obscene Content (including, but not limited to, Pornographic Content) and Inappropriate Language - Such content does not belong on this Forum. A censor system is in place as a backup. If you see words in your post being replaced with ****, you have done something wrong (Or sometimes the system is wrong). Please edit your post and tone it down. To edit a post, click the "Edit" button in the upper-right corner of your post. Cheating the censor system is against the rules.

Just a few (censored) examples:

TUN3R wrote:The bottom line is that Maxis failed to give a The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 4049071320 about fixing bugs just like Valve, Mojang, or any other company.
TUN3R wrote:Their only screw up is the fact that they listened to the MTS and Sims 3 forums The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 4049071320 crying for more expansions and followed EA's orders regarding splitting bigger expansions into two to double the profit.
TUN3R wrote:Only thing this implies is how many stupid people exist in the world and how eager they are to jump on the The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 4049071320 bandwagon.

Thank you for keep this Forum nice and clean. Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 01:43

Did someone say "buzz kill"?

Fine fine. Easier to just delete this.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 16 Jun 2013, 02:50

Admin wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Have you ever seen the word "RULES"? You accepted them when registering on this Forum.
Forum rules wrote:3. No Profanity, Obscene Content (including, but not limited to, Pornographic Content) and Inappropriate Language - Such content does not belong on this Forum. A censor system is in place as a backup. If you see words in your post being replaced with ****, you have done something wrong (Or sometimes the system is wrong). Please edit your post and tone it down. To edit a post, click the "Edit" button in the upper-right corner of your post. Cheating the censor system is against the rules.

What did I say? I didn't say anything that is inappropriate or against the "rules". Hello? What you are doing right now is ridiuclously funny. Is "NEARLY" a censored word? seriously.
Word for TUN3R: A lot of players with monster gaming pcs (many were bought just a few days ago, as stated in The Sims 3 forum) cannot play The Sims 3 and crashes a lot. You said they don't know how to take care of their computers so that these problems happen. But I am afraid you are wrong.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun 2013, 09:32

cat2006house wrote:Word for TUN3R: A lot of players with monster gaming pcs (many were bought just a few days ago, as stated in The Sims 3 forum) cannot play The Sims 3 and crashes a lot. You said they don't know how to take care of their computers so that these problems happen. But I am afraid you are wrong.

The In-Game Problems section disagrees with you. Almost every person I've seen so far that reported crashes was ether running the game on an integrated graphics chip or failed to install the game properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 16 Jun 2013, 12:00

Daphoenyx wrote:
TUN3R wrote:Yes you were pointing out something that Maxis does as well. What you implied is that those companies will do that forever. Honey, they won't.
I didn't imply that, sweety.  The Sims 4 announced! - Page 4 2279017149
But if you feel gratified thinking I did, go ahead.

Anyway, to continue the discussion, I agree with what Lady ElDi and cat2006house said about the problems with The Sims 3. Surprisingly enough, I have never experienced glitches, but just by reading the official forums one can see the amount of problems users are encountering (and how EA ignores them). I don't remember, was The Sims 2 so bugged as well?

I would like to think, like our nice friend TUN3R above, that a "clean start" with a new core game will solve most problems, but I'm afraid it's gonna be the same: a glitchy game, with very very very poor support from EA for solving problems.
True dat!Wink Time to give you a credit
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Jun 2013, 17:57

cat2006house wrote:
Admin wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

What did I say? I didn't say anything that is inappropriate or against the "rules". Hello? What you are doing right now is ridiuclously funny. Is "NEARLY" a censored word? seriously.
Word for TUN3R: A lot of players with monster gaming pcs (many were bought just a few days ago, as stated in The Sims 3 forum) cannot play The Sims 3 and crashes a lot. You said they don't know how to take care of their computers so that these problems happen. But I am afraid you are wrong.
Hello there,

Oh, that's embarrassing. I don't think that message was meant for you, sorry.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun 2013, 19:24

You heard Admin, he's not sure who it was meant for so there's a chance it was meant for you.

Just be glad whoever it was meant for wasn't marked for death, if you'd have been banned by accident I doubt you could have brought it to Admin's attention Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Jun 2013, 22:07

TUN3R wrote:Just be glad whoever it was meant for wasn't marked for death, if you'd have been banned by accident I doubt you could have brought it to Admin's attention Razz

Hi there,

I'm glad there's still something called: e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 01:08

Admin
Hi there,

I'm glad there's still something called: e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Smile

Hello,

I'm not. And sadly Facebook will probably be the only thing that this century's first decade will be remembered for, despite being the most useless invention ever...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 23:56

Has anybody here seen the survey for The Sims 4 and what was in it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:03

female satan do u have island paradise yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 02:25

FemaleSatan wrote:Has anybody here seen the survey for The Sims 4 and what was in it?

wut dat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 19:44

They've been talking about it on the official forums. Some people that take online surveys took a survey about features that are potentially in The Sims 4. Someone took a few screenshots of what some of the features were. I know they frown on links here so I'll copy and paste from the forum post at the official forums. 

Possible features: 

*World Creation Tool - With the world creation tool you can change the terrain, place environmental objects, and create a custom backdrop for your Sims' neighborhood. 
*Real-Time Co-Op Gameplay - Invite a friend into your game to play cooperatively, share a home and manage your Sims together all in one online world that continually evolves even when you're away. 
*Wardrobe Moodlets - Outfit your Sims with a diverse range of clothing and aspire to get your Sims' selective fashion items that can directly affect their mood. 
*Aspirations - Assign your Sims a long-term goll called an Aspiration then achieve it by having your Sims compete relevant short-term goals throughout their life. 
*Cradle to Grave - Sims can experience age-specific gameplay and a true life cycle with big life moments such as birth, marriage, and death. 
*New CAS System - Just like modeling clay, Create a Sim is a powerful, easy-to-use tool that lets you directly sculp face or body features by clicking and dragging to perfection. 
*Events - Easily host or attend events with your Sims to earn rewards, complete goals, enhance skills or jobs and discover new storytelling and relationship possibilities with neighbors! 
*Featured Looks - With Featured Looks you choose from a catalog of curated styles and outfit your Sims in designer looks with just one click. 
*Magazine View - Flip through Magazine View to choose from pre-configured, fully furnished room layouts, then drop the entire room into your home with just one click. 
*Group Socializing - Your Sims social interactions are more realistic and lifelike in social groupings. 
*Remote Sim Share - Use Remote Sim Share on the web, your mobile device or tablet to browse The Sims community's creations then queue them up for download to your PC. 
*Multitasking - For the first time in The Sims, your Sims can now multitask by doing many actions at once, such as enjoy a drink while talking to friends and watching TV, giving them more realistic living and social behaviors. 
*Create a Sim Mobile - Harness the powerful new Create a Sim tool on your mobile device to create Sims on the go, then upload to your The Sims 4 game on your PC. 
*Traits - Create unique Sims with traits that change the way they can interact with the world around them. Watch as your decisions cause Sims' traits to evolve and lead to surprising moments. 
*Live Stream - Use this built-in tool your game to an online streaming provider and give The Sims community the opportunity to watch you play. 
*Levels of Emotions - Your Sims' emotions have varying levels of advancement, giving you the power and control to push their emotions to the extremes creating new and interesting gameplay opportunities to explore. 
*Account Achievements - Unlock Account Achievements for completing in-game tasks and earning accomplishments, then share or compare your progress with your friends. 
*Personalized Neighborhoods - Each section of a neighborhood is yours to personalize through shared content or Maxis creations thay you place yourself. 
*Reward System 
*Integrated Sim Share 
*Player-Run Events 
*Mobile Stats App 
*Environment Impact 
*New Build System 
*Expressiveness 
*Mobile Mini-Games 
*Memory Moodlets 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top