Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED] Empty Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 03:09

So recently I've been craving ds time, and I'm tired of my current games-
(the ones I haven't lost in the move Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED] 2279017149)

I have been trying to do the whole loading dsi rom games onto an SD card...
but I cant get it to work- I think I'm doing it wrong... (ps I'm on a Mac Laptop)

Console DSI, v. 1.4.5U

My SD card is a regular 4 GB (not micro) SanDisk SDHC Card format: MS-DOS (Fat32) unlocked

I've tried about every suggestion on youtube on how to do this, and read countless forums.. and still notta Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED] 1469785098

I'm not sure if it has to be an SD micro, or if you really do need an (Acekard 2i Flash Cart, R4 DS Cartridge, ect). I cannot figure out how to get homebrew on it (if possible), or warioware, or AKLoader

I'm completely lost- this is all really over my head (It was sooo much easier to mod my wii)

When I open my SD Card (on my Mac), it reads as follows: Folder Private/ds/app (folder) or title (folder)

I downloaded the games and opened the zips with stuffit expander(which works really well with the sims file games), when opened the file is archived with .nds at the end. I've tried the different suggested programs(homebrew, warioware, AKLoader) that were suppost to get my dsi to read the .nds games on the dsi- but they didn't work- or I didn't do it right (I tried puting the files in every folder possible )

I can view whats inside the SD card by going under setup, data management- I got warioware to pop up but it said it could not copy it.... I read somewhere that DSiWare cannot be copyed from one DS to another cause of the codes have to match.... and I thought EA was pure EVIL Evil or Very Mad

I cant afford to spend money on this and that with no idea whats going to work (ideally I'd really rather not spend anything- but if I have to I can put cash away ( Crying or Very sad currently empty wallet) sooo Suspect it would be awhile)

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
I'm about to throw the Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED] 4049071320 out the Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED] 4049071320 window

any ideas?? or am I just screwed?

so to add to the I've tried pile: Moonshell 2.10 along with DLDI Drop (I know its dated but I couldn't find a new version) my SD card still refuses to do ANYTHING but piss me off.......... GAAAAAWWWAAAAA affraid

Last edited by Admin on Tue 21 May 2013, 21:53; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tried new program)

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 19:31

Ok, here's what I suggest.
Google No$GBA, and No$Zoomer. Those are emulators, and you can play your DS games on your computer (with a larger screen then Wink ).
Then, to look for your games, just google the name of your game and rom (a rom is basically the file containing the game). Download it from a website where they have a lot of roms just to be sure.
Then, launch No$Zoomer, it will ask you for a file, you need to browse to the No$GBA.exe. Then it will open, and you can load a game!
Tell me if you need more explanations, or if you want us to look into your problem further to play it on the DS...

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Nintendo DSi SD card Rom games HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 21:02

Thank you Shamrock! I thought running an emulator would be more difficult, but boy was I wrong. Thanks for the advise but since I'm on a mac I had to use desmume instead of No$Zoomer (its not very mac friendly or wine friendly Sad)

Thanks!! I can now enjoy my long awaited ds time Very Happy

if I have any problems I know who to ask, Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 21:43

Sure, glad I could help you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top