Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't install original sims collection.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crack - Can't install original sims collection. Empty Can't install original sims collection.

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 19:24

I installed the Original Sims collection and opened the file but anytime I click the set up it says it needs the CD for an automatic run and the only other setup.exe file is in the crack folder. I went to look to see if I could copy it into the programs(86x) but the sims file isn't there yet so I'm stuck on what to do. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

crack - Can't install original sims collection. Empty Re: Can't install original sims collection.

Post by Admin Mon 20 May 2013, 19:45

Hello,

Try this video, please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2noHF4lDP-0
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

crack - Can't install original sims collection. Empty Re: Can't install original sims collection.

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 01:29

Is there any other fixes for this. I have tried both methods and have not gotten to click the "register later" option in the install process and when i try to play it gives an error saying there is no disk.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2015, 04:49

Jabber wrote:Is there any other fixes for this. I have tried both methods and have not gotten to click the "register later" option in the install process and when i try to play it gives an error saying there is no disk.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Normally, you should open a new topic for your issues, but OK. Have you tried copying and pasting the #crack file to the game install location, and did you ALSO replace the original file, with the cracked one ? See the included instructions on where the game install location is. Smile

I myself haven't re-downloaded the game yet, so I can't tell where exactly you need to copy and paste the crack-file, but you should be able to find that infomration in the instructions. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 06:03

Yea i copied and pasted the crack into the install folder in my program files and it did replace the original. I followed the instuctions to a t on both the notepad file provided in the torrent and deleted and retried and followed the instructions in the video but both seemed to give me the same errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top