Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel) Empty A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel)

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 05:02

ATTENTION!
This topic contains some spoilers. If you haven't played Hitman: Absoloution yet, EXIT THIS TOPIC!!!

So basically we've all heard about the game Hitman: Absolution, and the ending left us guessing what will happen next in the sequel. This is my guess on what will happen if they come out with a sequel for Hitman: Absolution.

As we all know, basically everyone dies in hitman except for Agent 47 and Victoria (Maybe Diana, but I cant be for sure after that cutscene near the end. She showed up when Victoria was about to drop her necklace off the balcony, but Diana got shot in the beginning....Didn't she?). Birdie showed up in the detective's office, saying he could help him find 47, obviously a ending that is screaming "Sequel!". The antagonist of the sequel would be Birdie, the Detective, and the police so far, that is if a new antagonist makes a new appearance... This might be a surprise to all of you, but to be honest, I think that the main character of the new Hitman game would be Victoria... Yes, I know, your probably like "Seriously? Why on earth would they choose her over the legendary 47?". Well, in the cutscene near the end, Victoria decides not to drop her necklace, meaning she will still keep her advanced super-human skills to use in combat and killing targets. She was made to be a next generation of Hitmen like 47 himself, except with MUCH more advanced skills. So yeah, we all know where Victoria will end up

Victoria

A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel) Victor10

I believe the plot-line will be birdie (Of course) Tells the Detective where to find him, meaning he will end up dragging down all of the government officials with him to get Agent 47. Eventually, they'll find 47 and Victoria will have to put her super-human skills to the test as she goes on the prowl to hunt him down. Then again, the fact that she's still worth millions of dollars will make a conflict for her of people trying to take her and make money off her just like Dexter. Anyways, I believe that's my opinion on what will probably happen in the sequel. Please remember that this is just for fun and I don't want to get into an argument over the sequel's storyline. All I ask is that you don't try to start a fight Very Happy

Make sure to tell me what your opinion on what you think the sequel might be like! Thank you for reading my thread!

Admin edit: Moved. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel) Empty Re: A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 09 Jun 2013, 09:22

Hello,

First, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this. I think the "PC Games" section would fit better for that, but it's OK..maybe one of the Admins will/can move this topic.

But anyways: The first and foremost thing I would like to see in any sequel is more COMPLEXITY: more sophisticated maps, more ways to basically "go through" a map, maybe some sort of "planning" before a mission - and perhaps a little bit more realism too. One example from "Absolution": if I shoot at somebody (who is standing far away) out of window with a SILENCED weapon - and thereby take him/her out, how can the cops and/or the thugs immediately find out my exact position ?! The thing now is: in other instances you can use your silenced guns without alerting opponents standing farther away (only those standing nearby will realise that "something is wrong"). And in these cases - unlike in the first one about the sniping - the opponents will NOT know what you look like, so if you hide somewhere for a while you can then proceed without changing clothes. I'm not sure if the thing with sniping out of a window is something intended or bugged, but in reality, even if you "make some noise" with the sniping, it can be quite a challenge (but not impossible of course) to make out the position of the shooter within an "acceptable" timeframe...

I am not sure if we will see a change in the main protagonist of the "Hitman" series, in the near future at least. But actually I don't care too much either. What is likely though, is that in at least some missions we will be able to control Victoria - or another female protagonist.

So far these are my thoughts
Very Happy.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel) Empty Re: A guess about Hitman: Absolution (Sequel)

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 10:12

I have no idea what will happen, but to be honest I don't care ether. I wish it would focus less on story and offer more variety instead. Variety of what? Weapons, levels, ways to kill a man, name it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 19:52

Carlos G. wrote:Hello,

First, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this. I think the "PC Games" section would fit better for that, but it's OK..maybe one of the Admins will/can move this topic.

But anyways: The first and foremost thing I would like to see in any sequel is more COMPLEXITY: more sophisticated maps, more ways to basically "go through" a map, maybe some sort of "planning" before a mission - and perhaps a little bit more realism too. One example from "Absolution": if I shoot at somebody (who is standing far away) out of window with a SILENCED weapon - and thereby take him/her out, how can the cops and/or the thugs immediately find out my exact position ?! The thing now is: in other instances you can use your silenced guns without alerting opponents standing farther away (only those standing nearby will realise that "something is wrong"). And in these cases - unlike in the first one about the sniping - the opponents will NOT know what you look like, so if you hide somewhere for a while you can then proceed without changing clothes. I'm not sure if the thing with sniping out of a window is something intended or bugged, but in reality, even if you "make some noise" with the sniping, it can be quite a challenge (but not impossible of course) to make out the position of the shooter within an "acceptable" timeframe...

I am not sure if we will see a change in the main protagonist of the "Hitman" series, in the near future at least. But actually I don't care too much either. What is likely though, is that in at least some missions we will be able to control Victoria - or another female protagonist.

So far these are my thoughts
Very Happy.

What he said. Yeah, I TOTALLY agree with you. You basically took the words out of my mouth. Laughing The best I did when I sniped someone without getting noticed was when I sniped Lilly at the gunshop for a conract. They didn't ever see me, but they got suspicious. But then again, I did have to go REALLY far away not to be noticed Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top