Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Empty Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 23:24

CC - Once again, not sure where any of my custom content came from, but HUGE thanks to the creators that made the CC.

Mods and Sliders - No mods or sliders were used on Victoria, but I used a muscle tone slider for Agent 47. (The muscle tone slider is included in the Sims 3 late night EP)

Latest Patch - 1.50

EPs and SPs - 

For Victoria - Supernatural, Showtime, and Late Night

For Agent 47 - Late Night

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Screen25

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Screen27

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Screen26

Download Victoria!
https://goo.gl/ZVKxyX

Download Agent 47!
https://goo.gl/Mm6RTX

Last edited by BitterSweet on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 18:56; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Empty Re: Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 10:04

Honest opinion? That doesn't look like 47... at all... like, no similarities whatsoever. Well except for the haircut...

I can hardly remember what Victoria looks like since for the most part I just tried to forget she's part of the plot.

Back to top Go down

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Empty Re: Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:22

Hello BitterSweet,

I actually find that 47 looks more like the one in the "Hitman" movie (from 2007), but I actually don't care too much
Wink; both sims are nice. I mean with the tools of CAS, I am not sure whether it's possible to even come close to "real life faces".

I once tried to create a female sim based on a girl from photographs, but can you imagine how difficult that is ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:31

Carlos G. wrote:
I once tried to create a female sim based on a girl from photographs, but can you imagine how difficult that is ?

Where are you getting at...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:33

Hi there,

I think the agent looks pretty good. Haven't played the game much, neither did I watch the movies, but still. It's such a recognizable character.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:24

Carlos G. wrote:Hello BitterSweet,

I actually find that 47 looks more like the one in the "Hitman" movie (from 2007), but I actually don't care too much
Wink; both sims are nice. I mean with the tools of CAS, I am not sure whether it's possible to even come close to "real life faces".

Yeah, I know how you feel, for some weird reason Agent 47 was IMPOSSIBLE!!!  Laughing

Please do leave requests on a video game character you want me to create  Very Happy I'm kinda new to the whole "Sim lookalike" thing, but I'll try my best!

Last edited by BitterSweet on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 18:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 11:19

WOw! Nice! The agent 47 look similar to the game character seriously.
Can i request for vampire diaries character ? ==
Klaus ,Elijah and Caroline just look good. Besides, do you know how to have a baby that is belong to custom content? Example, my sims gave birth to baby Hitman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 17:43

zzshin wrote:WOw! Nice! The agent 47 look similar to the game character seriously.
Can i request for vampire diaries character ? ==
Klaus ,Elijah and Caroline just look good. Besides, do you know how to have a baby that is belong to custom content? Example, my sims gave birth to baby Hitman.
Sure! I'll try to do them. I'm not really sure what you meant by the baby belonging to custom content though. Can you explain a little more? Very Happy 

Last edited by BitterSweet on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 19:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 17:49

My sims name Edward cullen , so when my child come out , the last name should be Cullen. But the child face is randomly. Can i make my child when grow up is my custom content sims. Example when he grow up he is the Hitman that you made.
 Get what i mean? Sorry for my bad language~

THanks first ! Do you know how they look like ? did i have to copy the image for you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:32

zzshin wrote:My sims name Edward cullen , so when my child come out , the last name should be Cullen. But the child face is randomly. Can i make my child when grow up is my custom content sims. Example when he grow up he is the Hitman that you made.
 Get what i mean? Sorry for my bad language~

THanks first ! Do you know how they look like ? did i have to copy the image for you ?
 I am so sorry it took me awhile to reply! I was busy working on my new world (Also known as kingsville). I think I understand what you're saying. Do you mean that when the Agent 47 I made has a child, you want to upload it to the G4TW Exchange? Sorry, I'm just kind of confused Laughing. Oh, and don't worry! I'll look for some images of the characters! Very Happy

Last edited by BitterSweet on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 19:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Jul 2013, 19:22

BitterSweet wrote:Please do leave requests on a video game character you want me to create  Very Happy I'm kinda new to the whole "Sim lookalike" thing, but I'll try my best!

Hey BitterSweet Very Happy

If you're still interested in this topic, how about the following characters - from Hitman: Absolution ?

Heather McCarthy:

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution 131px-11

Jennifer Anne Paxton:

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Paxton10

Or Jacqueline Moorhead:

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution 131px-12

I know, these nun robes are...well, I leave that to everyone's taste. But feel free to choose any hairstyle for the character you want to make (that is, if you still want to create one). I will also try to create one of them. Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:15

Carlos G. wrote:
BitterSweet wrote:Please do leave requests on a video game character you want me to create  Very Happy I'm kinda new to the whole "Sim lookalike" thing, but I'll try my best!

Hey BitterSweet Very Happy

If you're still interested in this topic, how about the following characters - from Hitman: Absolution ?

Heather McCarthy:

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution 131px-11

Jennifer Anne Paxton:

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Paxton10

Or Jacqueline Moorhead:

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution 131px-12

I know, these nun robes are...well, I leave that to everyone's taste. But feel free to choose any hairstyle for the character you want to make (that is, if you still want to create one). I will also try to create one of them. Very Happy 
 Sure! I'd be more than happy to upload one of the nuns. By the way, just my luck, I found nun outfits for sims on a website... Very Happy

P.S., is the G4TW mediafire link up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:41

BitterSweet wrote:
How on earth can you miss this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback ?! Facepalm
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:44

Admin wrote:
BitterSweet wrote:
How on earth can you miss this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback ?! Facepalm
 Oops.... I majorly derped. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by BitterSweet on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 19:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:25

BitterSweet wrote:CC - Once again, not sure where any of my custom content came from, but HUGE thanks to the creators that made the CC.

Mods and Sliders - No mods or sliders were used on Victoria, but I used a muscle tone slider for Agent 47. (The muscle tone slider is included in the Sims 3 late night EP)

Latest Patch - 1.50

EPs and SPs -

For Victoria - Supernatural, Showtime, and Late Night

For Agent 47 - Late Night

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Screen25
Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Screen27
Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution Screen26

Download Victoria!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8t81pds7v94zpwe/Victoria_Burnwood.Sims3Pack

Download Agent 47!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fhak6cm3ojfkwe4/Agent_47.Sims3Pack

Victoria and Agent 47 from Hitman: Absolution 1285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 23:32

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say sorry that it's taking so long to make everyone's requests. Recently some stupid CC was crashing my game, and I had to completely clear my game of CC. Oh, and I'm currently busy making a sims 3 movie! It's about zombies and shiz, blah-blah-blah. So yeah, just wanted to say sorry for taking so long! Bye!!!

Very Happy

Last edited by BitterSweet on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 19:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jul 2013, 23:41

BitterSweet wrote:
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say sorry that it's taking so long to make everyone's requests. Recently some stupid CC was crashing my game, and I had to completely clear my game of CC. Oh, and I'm currently busy making a sims 3 movie! It's about zombies and shiz, blah-blah-blah. So yeah, just wanted to say sorry for taking so long! Bye!!! Very Happy

A Sims 3 movie ? Now that will be interesting. Very Happy

And: there's no rush to "fulfill" the CC requests here. Wink  So take your time - and take it easy.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2013, 23:30

Carlos G. wrote:
BitterSweet wrote:
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say sorry that it's taking so long to make everyone's requests. Recently some stupid CC was crashing my game, and I had to completely clear my game of CC. Oh, and I'm currently busy making a sims 3 movie! It's about zombies and shiz, blah-blah-blah. So yeah, just wanted to say sorry for taking so long! Bye!!! Very Happy
A Sims 3 movie ? Now that will be interesting. Very Happy
And: there's no rush to "fulfill" the CC requests here. Wink  So take your time - and take it easy.

Haha, ok! Oh, and congrats on becoming a moderator!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Mar 2014, 22:51

BitterSweet wrote:Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say sorry that it's taking so long to make everyone's requests. Recently some stupid CC was crashing my game, and I had to completely clear my game of CC. Oh, and I'm currently busy making a sims 3 movie! It's about zombies and shiz, blah-blah-blah. So yeah, just wanted to say sorry for taking so long! Bye!!!

Very Happy

I would definitely be interested in seeing this movie! (Also if you wanted any help making sims or anything.. ;D )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top