Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:01

Hello everyone,

Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: The Sims 3: Island Paradise is OUT NOW!
Download it from either http://goo.gl/wjF6p or via a proxy here: http://goo.gl/HAfJq
We'll add the download links to www.games4theworld.org very soon, stay tuned.

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:34; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:06

HAPPY DAYYYYSSS!!
THANKS ADMIN! I LOVE YOUUU! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:10

Is this real!?  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:12

OMG!!! thank youuu!!!!!cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:13

Oops, just remember I forgot to include the crack.
Not much of a deal, since it already comes with the Fix, but I'll do a re-upload anyway. Stay tuned. Facepalm
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:17

That was fast.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:17

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ADMIN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:17

It's not even out in USA yet..  HOW!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:18

wtf? how do you have it already? I paid for it and I don't have mine yet :/ and it doesn't even come out until tuesday O_O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:20

LOL! Instead of people saying OMG THANK YOU OH MY YES YES, they should be asking HOW... ?! I'm grabbing it, but am weary... I just got my game back up and running, fixed and it is FLAWLESS at this time, so I'm a bit... cautious to say the least... any one else?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:22

steak n eggs wrote:LOL! Instead of people saying OMG THANK YOU OH MY YES YES, they should be asking HOW... ?! I'm grabbing it, but am weary... I just got my game back up and running, fixed and it is FLAWLESS at this time, so I'm a bit... cautious to say the least... any one else?

Hello,

You may assume Admin tested it. So it should be safe.
When have we ever let you down?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:24

Wow that was fast, you must have a lot of free time thanks. OMG THANK YOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:25

Oh you haven't LadyE, no one here has! That wasn't what I was referring to, but even Admin said "Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: " ??? Does that mean that even HE thinks it's too soon or??? It's just vague and that makes me weary...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:30

Hello,

Don't worry, it has definitely be tested. He probably means that it's a little soon because it hasn't been officially released yet.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:31

steak n eggs wrote:Oh you haven't LadyE, no one here has! That wasn't what I was referring to, but even Admin said "Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: " ??? Does that mean that even HE thinks it's too soon or??? It's just vague and that makes me weary...
i hack dis account ant post on behalv of admien
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:34

steak n eggs wrote:Oh you haven't LadyE, no one here has! That wasn't what I was referring to, but even Admin said "Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: " ??? Does that mean that even HE thinks it's too soon or??? It's just vague and that makes me weary...
meh, this site is always helping us in every way they can. i say thank you thank you because i trust them. simple. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:35

I'm not sure how funny that is Admin! Razz lol! you stinker!!!! thank you for your hard work, btw!!! Smile A lot of people appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:37

steak n eggs wrote:I'm not sure how funny that is Admin! Razz lol! you stinker!!!! thank you for your hard work, btw!!! Smile A lot of people appreciate it!
i hoop jou lieke them firus i kreat meself
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:39

0.1% :(damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:39

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are awesome. And your hacker speak cracks me up ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:40

Generally you aren't this... playful Admin! Razz But now I think you're trying too hard! Still makes me chuckle a bit! heh!

//EDIT

raelaroux wrote:0.1% :(damn.

It was JUST released. Patience, grasshopper! goodness gracious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:47

Going really slow but got it thanks to another torrent still downloading this 1 this 1 is bigger why?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:49

Which one is bigger, the G4TW torrent?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:50

It's probably bigger because Admin includes the fix with it! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:50

Yes de G4TW, the russian 1 was good to but alot smaller

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top