Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: The Sims 3: Island Paradise is OUT NOW!
Download it from either http://goo.gl/wjF6p or via a proxy here: http://goo.gl/HAfJq
We'll add the download links to www.games4theworld.org very soon, stay tuned.

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:34; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:10

Admin wrote:
raelaroux wrote:
Admin wrote:
raelaroux wrote:-.- it wasnt downloading because it was broken or something. i erased it and started again..
great.. all that wasted time.
al dat wasted tijm jou coult go out ant buy ien store

oh wait not out ien store jet
i dont know why youre getting rude.. im just mad at myself.. not you..
you react to this, yet you didnt react when i SCREAMED thank you.. -.- of course.
admien gief me permizion to ben pple
jou are %1 on the lisd
you upload this, im first to thank you, someone comes in here yeling saying your stuff might not be so great, i back you up and say youre trustworthy, you were rude to ME yet now after all that im gonna get banned?? makes sense. way to appreciate the people..

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:11

raelaroux wrote:
Admin wrote:
raelaroux wrote:
Admin wrote:
raelaroux wrote:-.- it wasnt downloading because it was broken or something. i erased it and started again..
great.. all that wasted time.
al dat wasted tijm jou coult go out ant buy ien store

oh wait not out ien store jet
i dont know why youre getting rude.. im just mad at myself.. not you..
you react to this, yet you didnt react when i SCREAMED thank you.. -.- of course.
admien gief me permizion to ben pple
jou are %1 on the lisd
you upload this, im first to thank you, someone comes in here yeling saying your stuff might not be so great, i back you up and say youre trustworthy, you were rude to ME yet now after all that im gonna get banned?? makes sense. way to appreciate the people..
admien wiel be bek tomorow you dieskust dies witd hiem

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:13

Wow I never expected this, sod the fair use policy my internet provider has, I'm downloading lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:25

wow...you are the best...Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:26

thank you! you"re the very best ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:26

I wait it the 26 - 27/06 ...
So you're great Admin.cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:44

does anybody else find the stuff being posted by admin weird? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:48

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:53

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:does anybody else find the stuff being posted by admin weird? scratch
I do, at first i thought it was funny but now i think hmmmmm.. i hope he is just playing around haha.Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:56

81% now.. so excited woehoeee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:03

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:does anybody else find the stuff being posted by admin weird? scratch
Yes i do noticed that cyclops QuestionQuestionQuestion i hope this is not a joke, please don't:joker:scratchI love youI love youI love you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:07

The Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims 3 plumbobHammertimeHammertimeHammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:07

dulce2808 wrote:81% now.. so excited woehoeee.

Please seed, I'm stuck at 0.2% with a d/l speed 0.1 kB/s

Really sucks but so excited - been staring at my screen for an hour and a half now

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:10

Frosty947 wrote:

Really sucks but so excited - been staring at my screen for an hour and a half now

Hello,

A little bit more patience Smile It'll be better once some of us finished downloading and seeding better.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:12

Phoebe wrote:
Frosty947 wrote:

Hello,

A little bit more patience Smile It'll be better once some of us finished downloading and seeding better.

Yea of course, I was counting down the hours until tuesday then got the email that G4TW released it. Hammertime

I'll be happy whenever it finishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:13

thanks so much. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:16

Frosty947 wrote:

Awhh that sucks, i'm at 93% now and ofcourse i will seed when its done. But are you downloading the correct one? with the crack. Because admin uploaded the first one without the crack in it.
Im downloading the 2.76GB torrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:17

dulce2808 wrote:
I do, at first i thought it was funny but now i think hmmmmm.. i hope he is just playing around haha.Shocked
In the beginning he posted that he hacked into the account.... i do hope that is not the case, though it seems possible since Admin would never be rude to anyone on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:18

By the way, thanks to all who are seeding........ my download definitely picked up, though I'm not anywhere near 81%Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:19

dulce2808 wrote:
Frosty947 wrote:

Awhh that sucks, i'm at 93% now and ofcourse i will seed when its done. But are you downloading the correct one? with the crack. Because admin uploaded the first one without the crack in it.
Im downloading the 2.76GB torrent.

Yea that's the right one. I started with seed to peer at 27:700 and now its at 88:1639

Peers are growing much faster than seeds Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:20

Sandrate wrote:Ok, I don't know why my post has been deleted again when everybody else can post a comment so I write this once more: Is this a gold version?
Hello,

Well it doesn't say so in the title, however, Admin always gives us the best, so am sure it is cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:23

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
dulce2808 wrote:
In the beginning he posted that he hacked into the account.... i do hope that is not the case, though it seems possible since Admin would never be rude to anyone on this site!
Yeah, and he said that there was a virus in it or something, mine is almost done so im getting kind of scared because its not even the release date haha..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:23

Yes! My d/l speed jumped, 0.1kB/s to 28kB/s!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:25

dulce2808 wrote:
xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
dulce2808 wrote:
Yeah, and he said that there was a virus in it or something, mine is almost done so im getting kind of scared because its not even the release date haha..

My theory is that someone at G4TW got their hands on the early version. EA gives important sim people like quxxn and Curtis Paradise the game a few weeks before release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:27

Anyone actually have a sims account? What's your names?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:28

dulce2808 wrote:
xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
dulce2808 wrote:
Me too!! About the virus thing but I'm not nearly close to finishing, but I doubt since it was originally posted the REAL Admin, using proper english Suspect

//EDIT

Frosty947 wrote:
dulce2808 wrote:
xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
dulce2808 wrote:

My theory is that someone at G4TW got their hands on the early version. EA gives important sim people like quxxn and Curtis Paradise the game a few weeks before release.
Well we're not discrediting the authenticity of the download, we're jus concerned because it appears someone hacked into Admin's account but totally agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:50

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed People

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top