Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about the forum. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something about the forum. [CLOSED] Empty Something about the forum. [CLOSED]

Post by J.T. Thu 27 Jun 2013, 02:02

Well, I wonder why Admin changed the format of posting and editing panel. But, I've tried (many times) quoting others' words and it turned out to be disastrous. First of all, I used IE 10 and I could not write anything under the quote. I don't want to write anything in the quote. No matter what I typed, (I even pressed enter, but I was only given a new line inside the quote box) it's always inside the quote box. No offence, but I think this panel is a bit... atrocious.

Second, I cannot cast my vote to any posts. There is no "+" or "-" sign beside the post. Only a bar showing upvotes and downvotes. No matter what web browsers I use (e.g. Google Chrome, IE, Marathon). Frankly, I was able to cast my vote via Marathon. But now I can't. Why?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Something about the forum. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Something about the forum. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 02:58

Do you mean the white box for editing?

That is not controlled by the administrators, It is controlled by Forumotion. I beleve they fixed the quote problem.

P.S. I have chrome and I do get the + and - buttons.

Back to top Go down

Something about the forum. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Something about the forum. [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 27 Jun 2013, 07:19

Hello,

Yup, we had nothing to do with that. But try "switch editor mode" (icon looks like a page with text) if you want to quote. It's not ideal but it'll work.

There's supposed to be a topic somewhere about those + and - buttons, Admin knows where it is. I'll edit my post if I find it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:11

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Yup, we had nothing to do with that. But try "switch editor mode" (icon looks like a page with text) if you want to quote. It's not ideal but it'll work.

There's supposed to be a topic somewhere about those + and - buttons, Admin knows where it is. I'll edit my post if I find it.
Thank you! Smile
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 27 Jun 2013, 20:29

Hello there,

Indeed, that was a board update. But they're working the bugs out at the moment. Looks like the "Quote" problem is fixed now. Smile

As for the topic you were looking for: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t733-can-t-rate-comments-buttons-here-s-a-possible-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top