Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update. Setup is unable to continue." fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. Empty Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update. Setup is unable to continue." fix.

Post by Admin Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:45

Hello everyone,

For those who have downloaded our version of The Sims 3: Island Paradise and get the "The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." error at the beginning of the installation: in order to fix your problem, open the Support\Updates\ folder in the .rar file for Island Paradise you downloaded.
In there you'll find the manual patch for version 1.55 of The Sims 3. Run it and after that install the game itself - it should all work fine now.

Just to clear things up:

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. 210

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. 110

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. 310

Have fun!

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. Empty AMAIZING!

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:01

Okay, so I wanted to say HUGE thanks! You guys are great, I mean, I am trying to get a good, working all packs of TS3, and you've finaly helped me get that. I was just having problems with an update and wanted to post a topic to ask for help, and it was already there. You have topics about everything, absolutely everything that can help people stucked with whatever, I mean I saw stuff that I didnt know that could happen, and all the problems I have, you have solutions..Thanks a lot, stay the best
 The Sims 3 plumbob 

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. Empty Re: Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update. Setup is unable to continue." fix.

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 18:26

You guys are amazing. I mean, really.
I didn't have to ask to my boyfriend to help me to install sims 3. All your guides are totally helpful and if we have a little problem, we just have to read this forum.

Really great job. Continue like this ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. Empty yayyyyyy!!!1

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 10:28

The Sims 3 plumbob 
thank you so much iv been wanting this one for awhile
i gotta thing for mermaids as soon as i found out there were mermaids i had to have it lol
then when it told me it wouldnt workkk im like nooooooo
luckly   this was here to help me sooo thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update.  Setup is unable to continue." fix. Empty Re: Island Paradise "Error with The Sims 3 update. Setup is unable to continue." fix.

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 09:37

I bought this DVD for a month, but it didn't work. Now, i see your topic  . It's Smile really usefull:D Surprised , thank you so much. Tonight, i'm going home to set this. I'm really happy if it work. Can not wait for it. Very Happy

Admin edit: You know where to find us if you run into any problems! Very Happy(Just don't post them in this topic, but open a topic in the correct section instead)

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2014, 11:37

Thanks for this help Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top