Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Insert Showtime Disk / Not showing latest expansion pack logo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disk / Not showing latest expansion pack logo Empty Please Insert Showtime Disk / Not showing latest expansion pack logo

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jul 2013, 00:56

Alright... So I lost my macbook and now have to put this on the desktop mac. xD I'm getting some weird glitching -- I downloaded all of the expansion packs except loft stuff, used manual patch, used number crack -- but when I try to launch the game, it shows up as the university logo even though I downloaded island paradise as well. Also, the loading screen tells me I need to insert the Showtime game disk to play. Neither showtime nor university are my most recent expansion packs. x.x Help me, please? I'd be super grateful.

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disk / Not showing latest expansion pack logo Empty Re: Please Insert Showtime Disk / Not showing latest expansion pack logo

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 02:59

By number crack, do you mean the crack that was in the file you downloaded? If yes, you need to download and install the Ultimate Fix:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

It should fix the problems you're describing.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top