Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could not verify the integrity of the installer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could not verify the integrity of the installer Empty Could not verify the integrity of the installer

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 22:02

Hey guys,

I just downloaded the Sims 3 Seasons torrent via utorrent. Then i unzipped the file with stuffit expander where I got the ludicrous could not verify the integrity of the installer, so I tried to make the dmg file as it advised on here. However, this may just be me being stupid but I cannot for the life of me copy the contents of the unzipped folder into the dmg file on my desktop! They just copy to my desktop. I tried googling it but there has not been much info. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Could not verify the integrity of the installer Empty Re: Could not verify the integrity of the installer

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 18:41

Same happened to me. Please help!

Back to top Go down

Could not verify the integrity of the installer Empty Re: Could not verify the integrity of the installer

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 23:57

This can be solved by reading the download guide. You need to convert them to .dmg

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top