Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Empty !!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013]

Post by Michael Myers Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:51

Dear members,

As you may or may not have noticed, there's been some major changes around the forum.
I'm sure most of you remember me by my pink name, a moderator... as you can see, I'm an admin now.
Now you may think to yourself "Why would you do that? Admin is always treating us good, and helping everyone as much as he can".. well, I shall tell you why.... here's a different side to your beloved Admin... two years ago, I came to this site as a regular member. I was helping the Admin by maintaining the forum, and out of gratitude, he decided to promote me. That's when I became a moderator. Few weeks later he made a promise to me. If I would dedicate more hours helping him, he'd make me an Admin too. So I did. I put more effort into helping your beloved Admin. And guess what? He didn't keep his promise. He said one Admin was enough and that there was no need for more. (Please note - LadyEldi wasn't in the picture at this time) - I was still a moderator; even after the extra dedication. So I basically stopped helping Admin a lot. I did this because I was thinking of a way to take justice into my own hands. I vowed to myself to come up with a revenge plan, and here comes the big plan (that has been successfully executed) - to become the new Admin and to demote Admin to another Helper. So bow to your new Admin because I, Michael Myers, am taking this forum over.

- Michael Myers

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] 4164Michael-Myers---Comic-Pic---Pos
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Empty Re: !!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013]

Post by Admin Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:55

Don't worry guys, I'm sure Michael Myers will revert everything again Smile

MICHAEL MYERS EDIT:

No, I won't. It's your fault. Should've kept your promise.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Empty Re: !!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013]

Post by Admin Mon 08 Jul 2013, 01:02

Nope, that's not what I said; don't edit my messages.
Everything will be all right, everyone. Keep calm, Admin got this. Smile(As usual)

No, you don't got this AT ALL. :-)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 01:03

Admin wrote:Nope, that's not what I said; don't edit my messages.
Everything will be all right, everyone. Keep calm, Admin got this. Smile(As usual)

Yep, we're screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 02:43

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] 711752

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Myers Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:06

Wouldn't lie about it, Joker. :-)
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:52

What the hell's going ooon???!!!!!!! O.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 04:01

101sailormoonrox wrote:What the hell's going ooon???!!!!!!! O.O

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] 1403

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 04:05

Sooo... he won't be the actual admin anymore?!!!FUU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 04:07

Mister Michael Myers, could you be so kind to change the .gif to a photo, I nearly destroyed my laptop by throwing it away from me to the ground when seeing it.

With regards
Kotona14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 04:09

Michael Myers wrote:Wouldn't lie about it, Joker. :-)

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Admin10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 04:27

Okayyyyyyy, so this is like the second time someone decided to hack into Admin's account and make everything on here seem crazy!!! Let's try to move on.. tons of us love this site and are hoping for some consistent normalcy.   Thank you!!!

//EDIT

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:Okayyyyyyy, so this is like the second time someone decided to hack into Admin's account and make everything on here seem crazy!!! Let's try to move on.. tons of us love this site and are hoping for some consistent normalcy.   Thank you!!!

Also it does seem like a really long time to be harboring grudges Wat.  ........... just a thought  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 08 Jul 2013, 05:01

Hello,

Welcome back, Michael Myers! I know you have been inactive for long since you've been mad with Admin, but don't worry. You are promoted now. Happy administrating!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 05:46

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Tumblr_mnc647xmBO1rlk1foo1_1280

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Tumblr_mm5bj11MRW1r4tv2to1_400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 05:51

xjessyx wrote:!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Tumblr_mnc647xmBO1rlk1foo1_1280

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 08 Jul 2013, 05:54

xjessyx wrote:!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Tumblr_mnc647xmBO1rlk1foo1_1280

Hello,

You miss our beloved Admin? Well me too, but I am sure things will be back to normal soon.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:54

FREE THE FORUM SO THE PLAYERS CAN HAVE FUUUUNN!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:05

Just over 230 posts and he calls himself dedicated, sheesh.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:06

Lady ElDi wrote:Just over 230 posts and he calls himself dedicated, sheesh.

Hello,

LOL. And when did you know the news, Lady Eldi?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:08

Well I just logged on and noticed this. I'll have to find out what's going on.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:32

Why can't we just hack this guy back so everything should be back to normal?

Back to top Go down

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Empty Well....

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 14:15

If you, Mr. NEW ADMIN, won't "take care" of this site by uploading all The Sims 3 Content(Stoer,EPs,SPs,The exchange)
then I think that there won't be many members and you will get a bit lonely!
This is just my opinion,and I hope I won't get a bit banned for this.
And one more thing,sorry for my english grammar mistakes or other mistakes!

//EDIT

aj_navarro2007 wrote:Why can't we just hack this guy back so everything should be back to normal?

Maybe because it would be useless,cuz he would hack it again and so on...

Back to top Go down

!!! PLEASE READ !!! BIG UPDATE !!! [JULY 2013] Empty Just a message

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 15:45

Before, sorry if i have some grammar mistake or any other mistake(s) [That is not my region language]. I just want peace...
With kind regards, Mr. Michael Myres ( I see you like red... ) If you can keep this like active (just as vladutzu23 said), maybe that will no problem... But, if this forum will be end just like more any other "take-over-red" website, 'Dead' after a new person take that site...  That will not good...
-- And, that musn't your face, eh?? Can you please change it?? That's scratch... Shocked pale (he..he..)
                                                                                                      What he said. 
-- U'r signature still marks that you are still a mod... ( Still with kind regards...)

Best regards,
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:14

MazETeR wrote:Before, sorry if i have some grammar mistake or any other mistake(s) [That is not my region language]. I just want peace...
With kind regards, Mr. Michael Myres ( I see you like red... ) If you can keep this like active (just as vladutzu23 said), maybe that will no problem... But, if this forum will be end just like more any other "take-over-red" website, 'Dead' after a new person take that site...  That will not good...
-- And, that musn't your face, eh?? Can you please change it?? That's scratch... Shocked pale (he..he..)
                                                                                                      What he said. 
-- U'r signature still marks that you are still a mod... ( Still with kind regards...)

Best regards,
Me

Aren't we forgetting one itty bitty thing? Like the reason we're all here? The Ultimate Fix? The Sims 3? I'd be surprised if Micky possesses the ability or even the brain power to update those. Admin?

vladutzu23 wrote:
 Maybe because it would be useless,cuz he would hack it again and so on...

Hack is an interesting term...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:19

MaxT wrote:
MazETeR wrote:Before, sorry if i have some grammar mistake or any other mistake(s) [That is not my region language]. I just want peace...
                                                                                                      What he said. 

Best regards,
Me

Aren't we forgetting one itty bitty thing? Like the reason we're all here? The Ultimate Fix? The Sims 3? I'd be surprised if Micky possesses the ability or even the brain power to update those. Admin?
Hello,

If Michael Myers had the ability to update the Ultimate Fix and manual patch, I would be stunned too. If we don't have the Admin, this site will be dead. (fullstop)
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top