Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall Empty Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:28

I've been following the PDF Mac install instructions for Sims 3 Complete to the letter. I get to step 11, the Launcher loads fine. It asks me if I want to update. I say yes. I wait for it to update. It verifies the files, then comes up with this error "Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall". When I click on the Log, this shows:

Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall Screen11

It appears that the TSW3.exe and the TSLHost.dll files aren't right? I don't know what a SHA1 Error is.

I've tried a completely clean install (uninstall and redownload) of all files and the crack. I keep on getting the same error. I am downloading the manual patch now. Will this fix the above problem? Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks for any help you can give!

PS I have the original Disc version of Sims 3 and Sims 3 Ambitions. First I tried adding just the missing expansions to what I already had, but I was still getting the same error as above. I have uninstalled the original bought versions, but still get the error.

Back to top Go down

Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall Empty Re: Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 20:58

It happens exactly the same.
Any solution, please?!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall Empty Re: Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 22:15

Well, I downloaded and did the manual update install, and that seemed to solve all the problems. One of my saved games seems to be unretrievable, but other than that, everything plays fine and loads great.

So if you get those same error messages, skip to the manual update instructions, and follow those. Works perfectly fine for me now!

Thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:36

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 13:40

I can't install the patch manually. Says this:
Error: Modified Files Found, Please Reinstall Captur13I do not know what to do...Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top