Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 "Error during startup" and " Error (0x0175dcbb) PLEASE HELP! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 "Error during startup" and " Error (0x0175dcbb) PLEASE HELP! [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 "Error during startup" and " Error (0x0175dcbb) PLEASE HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 01:59

I have went through the "MUST READ how to install Sims 3 correctly" guide a few times now in detail and everytime I try to open Sims 3 I get the Error (0x0175dcbb). The Sims 3 Base Game I have is the"Razor1911 MAXSPEED" And the two expansions I am trying to install are "The Sims 3 University Life" and "The Sims 3 Late Night". I have done everything said in the "MUST READ how to install Sims 3 correctly" but it still gives me the same error. I have now uninstalled the Expansion packs and reinstalled the base game with no crack. If there is anything anyone can suggest just say

Thanks
-Rob

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 "Error during startup" and " Error (0x0175dcbb) PLEASE HELP! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 "Error during startup" and " Error (0x0175dcbb) PLEASE HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 03:30

Hello,
That error means your The Sims 3's registry is corrupted. You need to uninstall The Sims 3 and all expansions by Revo Uninstaller with Advanced. Then follow the guide again to install your sims.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 "Error during startup" and " Error (0x0175dcbb) PLEASE HELP! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 "Error during startup" and " Error (0x0175dcbb) PLEASE HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 19:44

Did it all and still got the error again

//EDIT: I think it's because I did it wrong. Just wait I am now installing everything again. Tell you what happens in about a hour

//EDIT: I've done it twice and it doesn't work. It still gives me the same error

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 14 Aug 2013, 02:52

Hello,

First of all, please do not double-post. The "Edit" button is reserved for additional infromation Wink .

Back to your problem, If you have uninstalled expansion packs/stuff packs before, please follow this tutorial:

Second, have you cleared all files and registry entries via Revo Uninstaller? If not, try scanning using this Uninstaller and then clear all files and regstry entries. Afterwards, do the following:
(1) Install the base game.
(2) Apply the manual patch mentioned in "Must Read".
(3) Download the latest Ultimate Fix mentioned in "Must Read". Drag and drop the contents of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. You only need the #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix ONLY.

If all these doesn't work, try the Ultimate Fix Automatic Tool. Read the post carefully.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 18:24

I think you may have fixed it. Thank you all so much Very Happy

And thanks for teaching me the edit function so I won't be such a pain in the butt on other threads. ( I said butt because I'm not sure if you're aloud to swear on here Razz)

Moderator edit: good to hear that ! OK, happy simming, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top