Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] Empty Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Sep 2013, 19:12

Hello,

I downloaded Bioshock Infinite R.G Catalyst's Repack version. (11.80 GB)

Game opens smoothly but no sound (including intro)

My specs:

ATI HD 5670 GDDR5 128 Bit
8,00 GB RAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.20 GHz

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 Bit

Why did this happen?

Last edited by pewkillpie on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 08:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 04 Sep 2013, 11:11

Have you checked the sound option on your laptop and in the game?

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Sep 2013, 17:19

pewkillpie wrote:Hello,

I downloaded Bioshock Infinite R.G Catalyst's Repack version. (11.80 GB)

Game opens smoothly but no sound (including intro)

My specs:

ATI HD 5670 GDDR5 128 Bit
8,00 GB RAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.20 GHz

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 Bit

Why did this happen?
Hello,

Can you try to update your video and audio drivers ? Also, try to right-click on the game's .exe file and choose in the properties "Compatibility mode Windows Vista". Maybe this can help too.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 09:35

Carlos G. wrote:Hello,

Can you try to update your video and audio drivers ? Also, try to right-click on the game's .exe file and choose in the properties "Compatibility mode Windows Vista". Maybe this can help too.

I use desktop pc.

Yeah i updated drivers with Driver Solution. (If i download from their site-AMD- does not accept HDMI,it crashes.I think caused by 64 bit.)
I playing Sims 3.There are also sound in the game.

Device Manager:

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] GouCHfG

Sounds:

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] WzsHl5C

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] F60aA3d

When i turn on stereo mix it does not change anything..

Please help.Thanks..

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 05 Sep 2013, 09:49

pewkillpie wrote:
Carlos G. wrote:Hello,

I use desktop pc.

Yeah i updated drivers with Driver Solution. (If i download from their site-AMD- does not accept HDMI,it crashes.I think caused by 64 bit.)
I playing Sims 3.There are also sound in the game.

Device Manager:

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] GouCHfG

Sounds:

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] WzsHl5C

Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] F60aA3d

When i turn on stereo mix it does not change anything..

Please help.Thanks..
Hello,

Does the game offer defocus mute when you minimise the game? If not, you should alt-tab your game while playing. Click "Speaker and Microphone" icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen and then click "Mixer". See if the game is muted or if there is any sound emitted. If not, check the in-game options to see if the game is muted. If that isn't the case, I guess that's the problem of the torrent.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:01

cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

Does the game offer defocus mute when you minimise the game? If not, you should alt-tab your game while playing. Click "Speaker and Microphone" icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen and then click "Mixer". See if the game is muted or if there is any sound emitted. If not, check the in-game options to see if the game is muted. If that isn't the case, I guess that's the problem of the torrent.
Hello again,

I suspect that from torrent too.Could you upload Bioshock Infinite to your own site? Games4theworld.org? Because your games always safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:05

pewkillpie wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

Hello again,

I suspect that from torrent too.Could you upload Bioshock Infinite to your own site? Games4theworld.org? Because your games always safe.
Hello,

It's on the Request list. There is no definite time of release though. I suggest you search Piratebay for Bioshock Infinite.

Last edited by cat2006house on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:11; edited 2 times in total
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:10

cat2006house wrote:
pewkillpie wrote:
cat2006house wrote:
Hello,

Hello again,

Hello,

It's on the Request list. But there is not definite time of release though. I suggest you search Piratebay for Bioshock Infinite.
I found same on piratebay.Again R.G Revenant's repack version.I think i can't play the game..Smile

//EDIT

I found one.I'm downloading FLT version.Do you recommend it? 

If i have audio problems again,i'll write here.

Mod edit: please don't double-post.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:29

pewkillpie wrote:I found one.I'm downloading FLT version.Do you recommend it? 

If i have audio problems again,i'll write here.
Hello,

Please keep us posted.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 11:37

cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Please keep us posted.
Okay.

I install Splinter Cell:Blacklist today.(Again Repack version) There are sound in the game.Game runs smoothly,no problem.

Maybe there is a problem in the game; or Bioshock Infinite's 64-bit problem(i'm not sure this).I'll write here.

//EDIT

I install Bioshock Infinite [FLT]. And game works smoothly and game has a audio.Thanks. Bioshock Infinite - NO AUDIO PROBLEM! [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Mod edit: I think I can close this now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top