Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON! Empty The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Post by Admin Wed 11 Sep 2013, 21:08

Hello everyone,

We'd like to let you all know that we'll be releasing a The Sims 3: Move Stuff torrent very soon. Stay tuned via our mailing list, Forum, Facebook and/or Twitter!
I'd also like to warn you for "fake" torrents that don't work, but usually contain viruses or other unwanted stuff. If you want to avoid these, stay safe, wait for an official Games4theworld release!

DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON! Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 22:56

Thanku!!
You people are the best!!
Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON! Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON!

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 04:11

i have it already found on Censored  and working good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 05:01

ohh so excited! can you maybe give a date, please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 16:42

Cant wait!! Very Happy Im so happy Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 17:27

yes, cant wait for it. hurry please

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 12 Sep 2013, 17:32

lando28 wrote:yes, cant wait for it. hurry please
Hello,

You download The Sims 3 base game and the expansion packs and stuff packs (which you should pay 50+ dollars for one expansion and the base game) for free. And you are getting impatient. Sounds legit...

Last edited by cat2006house on Fri 13 Sep 2013, 15:02; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 12 Sep 2013, 19:42

Hello everyone,

As usual, within 1-3 days of the official release!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 19:43

cat2006house wrote:
lando28 wrote:yes, cant wait for it. hurry please
Hello,

You download The Sims 3 base game and the expansion packs and stuff pack (which you should pay 50+ dollars for one expansion and the base game) for free. And you are getting impatient. Sounds legit...
Sounds great for free download Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 22:15

You just spoiled us with Island Paradise since you had it out early, but you are wonderful Admin for all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 11:50

I'm so excited to get sims 3 movie stuff :sims1:Although i am still having issues with the farm fresh folk set as my sim gets stuck still Sad

Thanks to all that work hard to share the games & content with us all :newfag: Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 14:59

Thank god , I hope it will rared and have iso in it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Fri 13 Sep 2013, 16:50

Hm, Games4theworld downloads never has the files as iso's...
Layloria
Layloria
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 19:41

sxiscouse wrote:I'm so excited to get sims 3 movie stuff :sims1:Although i am still having issues with the farm fresh folk set as my sim gets stuck still Sad

Thanks to all that work hard to share the games & content with us all :newfag: Laughing
oh!!!! where did u find farm fresh folk set  ; 
i wand it too....Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 00:15

Some one put it up on this site but the website has been censored now Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff COMING VERY SOON! Empty Awesome

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 00:40

Okay good I'll be waiting for it :)Thank You

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:21

Well if its been causing issues for you then this is one reason why it would have been censored.
Layloria
Layloria
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 12:23

I tried installing that farm fresh folk set so many times, hehe. It's broken beyond repair. I decrapified it, re-installed it, and it still got my sim stuck and wouldn't work. The person who uploaded it most of done something horribly wrong. We just need to wait for the games4theworld version. No issues then Very Happy

Moderator edit: to all of you - let's not get too off-topic, OK ? Wink  If you want to discuss about store items, feel free to open a new topic in the right sections. So in "Sims (3) downloads support/in-game problems/chit-chat".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 15:19

Back on topic, any updates on when the Movie Stuff Pack will be out.  I am dying to get it. I have so many ideas on what to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 16:58

What is the delay ?
You can produce an iso of the Original CD within 5 minutes
I have the 100% free of viruses and 100% working download already on my own (amateur) downloadsite.
Must the Simsforum beat you ? - Looks like it anyway !
So come on Admin, put your money where your mouth is and produce a workable download NOW !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:20

Tarac wrote:What is the delay ?
I have the 100% free of viruses and 100% working download already on my own (amateur) downloadsite.
So come on Admin, put your money where your mouth is and produce a workable download NOW !
This is not a contest!! and people know good things come to those who wait....that's why we are not rushing to your site

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:33

Tarac wrote:What is the delay ?
Niet een erg goede indruk voor uw eerste post hier. Probeer rekening houden met anderen, terwijl je hier alsjeblieft. Dank u.

While you may have a "100% working" download I did not see where you had a working patch to bypass the CD check. We do not post any Eps or SPs until we have a working patch for them, this way our members know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the install will work right the first time around. :DWe are more interested in quality than quantity, hence the reason we have so many dedicated members.

p.s. Sorry if my sentence structure is off on my Dutch, when you are literate in 12 languages things tend to get mixed up sometimes. Wink
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:44

Admin has a life may I add and doesn't live on this page.
Layloria
Layloria
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:56

Shaylyn71 wrote:You just spoiled us with Island Paradise since you had it out early, but you are wonderful Admin for all of this.
Yea

//EDIT

sxiscouse wrote:Some one put it up on this site but the website has been censored now Sad
You want it bad enough. Rachelstoolbox on pirate bay. 2nd best behind these guys but I would advise waiting cause even its got a glitch where the cow will disappear while making laps around the pen.

G4W may be slow sometimes but it gets done and gets done right. I trust what they put out so much that I have unopened expansion and stuff packs. I uninstalled at one time and put everything back in by using their stuff. These guys are the Triple H of Sims when it comes to patches, support, etc.

As Triple H would say... "They are the Sims 3 game and they are that damn good."h, they definitely spoiled us with that.

Moderator edit: you can use the "edit"-button if you want to add something to your original post. Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 18:14

Well I apologize for "rocking the boat" , but when you announced that a download was coming soon within 1-3 days from release-date (Tuesday 10th of September) and you cannot deliver, then go out to the shop (like I did), buy the accessory, copy it and upload it to your site.
Worldwide people state that they are looking forward to G4TW. so why do you let them down ?
My "followers" is just a small number of Simsforum-members and I felt that I had to provide them with a trustable download as soon as possible.
The clan of your fans is much, much greater than mine, so what is the problem ?
If I can be of any assistance, please contact me.

Moderator edit: I actually suggest you calm down now - there is no need to be that "impatient". The Admin, from what I heard, is still having some other issues to take care of, hence the delay. But if you're really looking for trouble on here, which I strongly suspect, then you came to the wrong place.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top