Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sat 14 Sep 2013, 23:57

Hello everyone,

Posting this message to let you all know that thanks to Tarac we now have a download available for The Sims 3: Movie Stuff!
Download it now from one of the links below:

TPB: http://goo.gl/jDeOz1
TPB proxy: http://proxy.games4theworlddownloads.org/torrent/8918731
KAT: https://kickass.to/the-sims-3-movie-stuff-full-games4theworld-t7869746.html
Games4theworld website: www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Have fun!

Ps. DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic!

Last edited by Adminator on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 00:04

TY Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 3: Movie Stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 00:04

Thanks admin, downloading it now. And adding you to my bookmarks on KAT. Smile Keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 00:06

Thank you so much G4TW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 00:38

Thanks downloading now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 02:25

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 02:27

Thank you so much! Downloading it now. It will take a while, I guess. Razz

Edit: It actually goes pretty fast. Amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 04:42

Many thanks, admin and games4theworld Very Happy Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 06:24

Thanks a ton G4TW!!! I love you

Works like a charm! Thank's Tarac!I love you

Last edited by Majareth on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 09:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:27

Fine that you have the download now Smile But people, come on. Say thanks to Tarac too Wink

Last edited by I.Am.Amazing on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:28

Thanks Admin for giving me credits in your introduction.
I noticed that, for obvious reasons, you left the 1.57 patch out.
Not a bad idea anyway.

I wish all your "followers" a pleasant time with the Sims.

Tarac

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:34

Tarac wrote:I noticed that, for obvious reasons, you left the 1.57 patch out.
Hello,

Can you explain what this means?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:42

Thanks to TARAC

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:45

Bz wrote:Thanks to TARAC
Hello,

For obvious reason, you/Tarac left me a downvote without a reason. Now tell me, is there anything important left out in this guide? Feel free to comment with a constructive response.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:46

Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:48

Tarac wrote:Thanks Admin for giving me credits in your introduction.
I noticed that, for obvious reasons, you left the 1.57 patch out.
Not a bad idea anyway.

I wish all your "followers" a pleasant time with the Sims.

Tarac
Thanks a mill Tarac for your effort! Simply attached the ISO in Poweriso, no cracks needed, works fine!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:53

Thanks admin for the download, Downloading it now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:59

cat2006house wrote:
Bz wrote:Thanks to TARAC
Hello,

For obvious reason, you/Tarac left me a downvote without a reason. Now tell me, is there anything important left out in this guide? Feel free to comment with a constructive response.
Sorry i don't think I understand? When or where did I give a downvote?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:02

Well, the Obvious reason for leaving patch 1.57 out in your download is that your system of installing downloads is by using NoCD-cracks.

A patch/update will crash as soon as cracks are encountered.

When you install an expansion with an Original DVD it will automatically update the game to the latest version.
So, if you used a crack for Paradise Island the installation of Movie acc. will crash if the game was still in 1.55 version.

There was nothing "hidden" in my comments. It was good thinking of the Admin to leave the update out. (Also it reduced the download by more than 1 GB)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:18

Tarac wrote:Well, the Obvious reason for leaving patch 1.57 out in your download is that your system of installing downloads is by using NoCD-cracks.

A patch/update will crash as soon as cracks are encountered.

When you install an expansion with an Original DVD it will automatically update the game to the latest version.
So, if you used a crack for Paradise Island the installation of Movie acc. will crash if the game was still in 1.55 version.

There was nothing "hidden" in my comments. It was good thinking of the Admin to leave the update out. (Also it reduced the download by more than 1 GB)
Hello,

Actually, no, the ultimate fix takes care of the "invalid file" error. But that error will only occur when using the incremental patch, not with the superpatcher. That's not the reason we haven't included the patch in our torrent though. We're leaving it out because most of our users have already used the manual patch, so their game is already up to date. And because it makes the download smaller, yes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:28

Lady ElDi wrote:
Hello,

Actually, no, the ultimate fix takes care of the "invalid file" error. But that error will only occur when using the incremental patch, not with the superpatcher. That's not the reason we haven't included the patch in our torrent though. We're leaving it out because most of our users have already used the manual patch, so their game is already up to date. And because it makes the download smaller, yes.
Our downloads (Simsforum) differ from yours.
We use PowerIso to mount the download, so no patches, no fixes, no cracks, no problems updating

With PowerIso installed our downloads are exactly the same as putting an Original DVD in the computer.
So, download, mount in PowerIso and play !!

Your Admin prefers the system of NoCD cracks as he feels that many people will have problems mounting an iso.
You MUST have PowerIso as Daemon or Alcohol will not recognize the iso as an Original game disk.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:39

Tarac wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
Hello,

We use PowerIso to mount the download, so no patches, no fixes, no cracks, no problems updating

With PowerIso installed our downloads are exactly the same as putting an Original DVD in the computer.

Your Admin prefers the system of NoCD cracks as he feels that many people will have problems mounting an iso.
You MUST have PowerIso as Daemon or Alcohol will not recognize the iso as an Original game disk.
Hello,

Yes, I got that from yesterday's discussion. 

It's not just that using the crack is easier for a lot of people, Dracos pointed out that using a virtual drive will use valuable system resources, and that will result in game-lag for those on mid to low-end pc's. Since our motto is: "Games4theworld for everyone" we prefer this system over iso's, many people on mid/low end pc's want to play the game. This makes it possible for them to play. I had the game on an ancient machine myself and it ran reasonably with EP's and mods, something I couldn't accomplish when I was still using iso. 

To each their own, some will prefer iso while others prefer crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:43

Lady ElDi wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

Yes, I got that from yesterday's discussion. 

It's not just that using the crack is easier for a lot of people, Dracos pointed out that using a virtual drive will use valuable system resources, and that will result in game-lag for those on mid to low-end pc's. Since our motto is: "Games4theworld for everyone" we prefer this system over iso's, many people on mid/low end pc's want to play the game. This makes it possible for them to play. I had the game on an ancient machine myself and it ran reasonably with EP's and mods, something I couldn't accomplish when I was still using iso. 

To each their own, some will prefer iso while others prefer crack.
Hello,

What he said. . Not to mention PowerISO can cause crashes as well on these pcs.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:47

cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

Dream on !

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:50

Tarac wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Hello,

Dream on !
 Please elaborate.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :