Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended Windows 8 (Pro) Torrent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recommended Windows 8 (Pro) Torrent?  Empty Recommended Windows 8 (Pro) Torrent?

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2013, 21:09

Do you guys know of a torrent for Windows 8, preferably Pro, that works well? There's so many to choose from and I only want to have to install Windows once Razz

Back to top Go down

Recommended Windows 8 (Pro) Torrent?  Empty Re: Recommended Windows 8 (Pro) Torrent?

Post by Admin Fri 20 Sep 2013, 21:13

Hello,

For anyone who wants to share their thoughts, please remember that posting warez links is not allowed on this Forum. You can use torrent names or refer to Google.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Recommended Windows 8 (Pro) Torrent?  Empty Re: Recommended Windows 8 (Pro) Torrent?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 15:04

I tried windows 8 and thought that it was an abortion of what Microsoft did with windows 7. Windows 8 is just a facebook version of what it could have been. You shall not find me grabbing windows 8 that piece of aborted software OS. Blahhhh
But as always Thank you Senor Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 23:33

I prefer 'clean' and/or 'original' (no cracks, hacks, or updates - basically, not modified) iso's myself, so that's why I'm recommending these:

For 64-bit: "Windows 8.1 Pro VL 64 bit English - Original"
For 32-bit: "Windows 8.1 Pro VL 32 bit English - Original"

Both uploaded by coljackal and downloadable from thepiratebay.se. They easily fit on a DVD or a USB-stick of at least 4GB.

After downloading, burning and installing, I recommend you use "Microsoft Toolkit - Official KMS Solution for Microsoft Products" (search on Google - follow the forums.mydigitallife.info link) to activate it (can also activate Microsoft Office).

(I'm using the 64-bit version myself and I can confirm it's clean. "Microsoft Toolkit" works 100% for me, using it on multiple computers)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top