Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing Our Wings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testing Our Wings Empty Testing Our Wings

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 07:08

First off much thanks to Admin for providing this site and the gathering of people willing to share insights and skills to this delightful pastime

Both myself and my partner have been enjoying ourselves with full installs working wonderfully save for the limitations of our hardware

Tonight I am setting up a new windows account...assumably starting the sims 3 icon in the windows games menu will initiate the setup of the folder structure in a C;\Users\myname\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder to which i will have to 

So by following the How to Install Correctly  on a machine with the installation already in place, all steps are actually completed with no other changes except adding the mods framework and installing any additional store updates desired

i am amazed and appreciative that there are absolutely noglitches...a transfered save loaded perfectly as well...next step we plan to set up a portable app image and a thinstall client appliance

thanks for being here

/!

Last edited by Neveryon on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 09:34; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

Back to top Go down

Testing Our Wings Empty Re: Testing Our Wings

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 12:31

//MOVED
Glad you are enjoying yourself.
Please do not hesitate to ask us for any problem you run into.

Back to top Go down

Testing Our Wings Empty Re: Testing Our Wings

Post by Admin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 14:18

Hello there Neveryon,

Thank you for your nice words and for your support and trust in the Games4theworld team, it's appreciated!
Enjoy your time on the Forum and never hesitate to contact us if you need assistance. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male