Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 Emulators?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PS3 Emulators? Empty PS3 Emulators?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:25

I did some research on this. PSEmu3's website claims it's the first and best PS3 Emulator. Did some googling around on this program, and apparently it's nothing but surveys to get it to actually "Activate" which never happens according to 90% of the sites I read. Can anyone confirm this being a working emulator, and if not, does anyone know of any PS3 Emulators that are working?

Back to top Go down

PS3 Emulators? Empty Re: PS3 Emulators?

Post by J.T. Wed 23 Oct 2013, 04:59

It looks legit to me. (except that they try to advertise a search engine; annoying, but even Adobe does that)

You mean playstation3emulator website right? If that is the case, I think you should download it, but bear in mind if you don't want Live Support and Optimizer (nasty I know, they keep pulling out extra downloads for us, but we don't want them). Uninstall them.

//EDIT

Don't download it. It is not survey-free once you want to run games with this emulator.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 08:32

Yea, a ton of surveys on it, it's stupid. So I guess, assuming there is NO working PS3 Emulator that anyone knows of? Free or Pay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 24 Oct 2013, 09:52

Hello,

I was once looking for an Xbox 360 emulator, a long time ago. I think I read on several places that today's computers just aren't powerful enough to handle an Xbox 360 or PS3 emulator.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 05:53

Really? I guess that's possible. But alot of games I know they make for systems were/are being ported to PC. I dont know the "difficulty" to do so. But some PC games look way more complex/better graphically then consoles imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Feb 2014, 13:15

Admin wrote:Hello,

I was once looking for an Xbox 360 emulator, a long time ago. I think I read on several places that today's computers just aren't powerful enough to handle an Xbox 360 or PS3 emulator.
Agree, and consoles has other architecture than computers. For this you need to create overlay like in windows WOW64 which makes Windows from x86 to x64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top