Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Into the Future OUT NOW! (Download links)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future OUT NOW! (Download links) Empty The Sims 3: Into the Future OUT NOW! (Download links)

Post by Admin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:03

Hello everyone,

We've successfully uploaded The Sims 3: Into the Future and you can start downloading it now, from one of the links below:

TPB: http://bit.ly/HiiCpb
TPB Proxy: http://bit.ly/IhywBB
G4TW Proxy: http://proxy.games4theworlddownloads.org/torrent/9088952
KAT: http://bit.ly/1asi4IG
G4TW: www.games4theworld.org

>> HOW TO properly configure your Bittorrent client: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

Have fun!

Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 21:53; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future OUT NOW! (Download links) Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future OUT NOW! (Download links)

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:04

Thnx:D

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Into the Future OUT NOW! (Download links) Empty Re: The Sims 3: Into the Future OUT NOW! (Download links)

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:06

Thank you so much. These days I always wait for the G4TW version, because it's just that much better. Again, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:07

Psyched!  Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:07

thanks so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:08

thanks yay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:09

Thanks a ton, Admin. You rock!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:10

Thanks chuck! Proper amazing, downloading it now. It was hard to find as I'm in the UK and lots of TPB proxies are blocked so I had to ind one and then search games4theworld username and then I found it, so it's all good. Tar hunnies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:11

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:11

thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:15

anyone else having trouble loading the page?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:16

omg this is gonna take years lol no seeders but its worth the wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:18

If you feel the pain, please seed for a while once yours is downloaded so that others will have a faster download!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:23

Hello all,

Don't worry about the speed, it has literally just been uploaded and therefore needs some time to "speed up".
Be patient and it'll automatically speed up. Try this guide to, it should help a lot: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

Thank you for your support and trust in Games4theworld!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:28

thank youuuuuuuu, Games4theworld is the best        Hammertime 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:36

thank you! You guys are the best! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:39

Thank you thank you thank you! You guys are awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by cipherblue on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:39

Hammertime  Thanks so much !!! I'm so excited Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:47

I don't have the right words to express how grateful I am to all of you who worked so hard to make this possible.
I really really thank you for spending your precious time uploading this game so all of us can happly play.
THANK YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:48

*hugs the admin* You have saved me so much cussing and screaming at my computer. Thank you, thank you, and again, THANK YOU! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:49

I F****** LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:51

**** love you! Thanksss Very Happy .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 20:01

Oh gosh, I love you guys! I'm not worried about download speed as long as I eventually get it, but of course I'll seed the hell out of this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 20:25

Hammertime G4W you Rock thanks guys you are the best  downloading it now  woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 20:29

I knew it was coming out today! Very Happy 
Seeders:19Leechers:677 xD i don't really care it's gonna take a while because i will have time only in the weekend to play

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top