Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No hair/clothes optinos in create a sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No hair/clothes optinos in create a sim Empty No hair/clothes optinos in create a sim

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 03:24

Hello, I just installed 70's pack, movie stuff, into the future, and island paradise, and now there are no hair or clothes options, oh no!

I have installed all expansions via torrents. I actually used a real Sims 3 install, and haven't had any problems until these last for expansions. Before rolling back my install and trying each expansion one at a time, I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue, and what they did to fix it. Thankss

Back to top Go down

No hair/clothes optinos in create a sim Empty Re: No hair/clothes optinos in create a sim

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 30 Oct 2013, 03:45

Hello,

Games4TheWorld has their own torrents for all the Sims 3 expansion packs.  I strongly advise you to re-download them from here:  http://thepiratebay.sx/user/games4theworld/0/7

Once you've downloaded the ones you want, follow the steps here as carefully and accurately as possible.  You shouldn't have any issues whatsoever once you attempt to play the game.  Smile

Let us know if you need anymore help or if you have any more questions! Good luck!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

No hair/clothes optinos in create a sim Empty Re: No hair/clothes optinos in create a sim

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 03:49

It's odd because I did exactly that from the get-go. Like I said, I have not had ANY issues up until i installed these 4 expansions (Following the instructions Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 30 Oct 2013, 03:51

So you did in fact download them from our torrent page?  

Are you sure you do not have any mods attached to your game, or old, outdated custom content?  The 1.63 update (patch) came out less than about two weeks ago.  Most mods need to be updated by the developers so if you have an old mod on your game, it can make things get really gnarly, really fast. Smile  Some mods made around the 1.55-1.57 patch range can work with 1.63, but that's rare and testing them can become tedious.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 03:55

No mods whatsoever, and I had to patch in order to install the expansions. In fact, I already tried re-patching to see if that might work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Thu 31 Oct 2013, 18:35

Hello,

Can you please try reinstalling the Ultimate Fix?  And then patching the game like you have been trying, with the #Crack contents?
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 18:53

I re installed the 4 expansions i installed yesterday, reapplied everything, and it randomly started working. Hah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Thu 31 Oct 2013, 18:54

I asked for you to reinstall the Fix because the fix you were more than likely using prior, was outdated!

Unfortunately a few mice got into our system and chewed cords.  Razz  The old, outdated Fix was unfortunately uploaded, which is why a lot of people were having issues.  Glad your game is working!  Let us know if you have anymore questions.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top