Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Into the Future Not Being Recognized at All after Installation. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future Not Being Recognized at All after Installation. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Into the Future Not Being Recognized at All after Installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 01:21

Hey all!

First off, I would just like to say thanks for all the work to do.  You all rock!  However, I am having some issues regarding the Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion pack, as it is not being recognized as installed.  I have gone through all of the threads with similar issues, tried numerous fixes for a while, and the fixes in them are not working for me.  I have installed numerous expansions for Sims 3 from G4TW, and this is the first one that has ever had an issue.  Here is exactly what I have done so far.

Last night (Oct. 29) I downloaded the expansions Movie Stuff and Into the Future.  I followed the instructions #2-5 on the "How to Install Correctly" exactly.  I made sure to place the expansion update files from the Generations and beyond into the main game bin folder, updated the game with the manual patch downloaded from here, and then used the no cd crack file placed into the main game bin file.  I got the "unofficial mods" message after opening the game but just continued past it.  Movie Stuff loading screen then appeared.  Movie Stuff is being recognized but Into the Future is not.

Since then, I have tried deleting the proper cache files in documents; uninstalling and reinstalling the expansion (multiple times) using a freshly downloaded Into the Future, reapply the update, and ultimate fix; and I have had no success.  Each time I went through the steps as outlined in the How to Install Correctly and the Ultimate Fix.  The last reinstall and fresh download of everything involved was about 10 minutes previous to posting this.  Each time the only thing that is recognized is Movie Stuff.  I can even open the Launcher and it shows Movie Stuff as recognized and Into the Future as not installed. 

I have no downloaded content from the Sims 3 online, no mods, and only installs from G4TW.  The original Sims 3 game is not in an Origin file or anything like that (I have triple checked).  The game works fine, but I am getting an unofficial mod pop up every time I open it and Into the Future is not being recognized.  I am completely out of ideas short of uninstalling everything (I have every expansion) and reinstalling everything from scratch.  Any help/ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. 
 Help

Last edited by JohnnyP83 on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 01:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future Not Being Recognized at All after Installation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Into the Future Not Being Recognized at All after Installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 01:42

Same problem here.. but still no help..

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Into the Future Not Being Recognized at All after Installation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Into the Future Not Being Recognized at All after Installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 03:01

Same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all expansion and stuff packs plus the base game. Used the "How to properly install" instructions and have not installed any mods or custom content yet. Launcher has Into the Future grayed out and when starting the game it starts as Movie Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 03:52

my game totally crashes at the loading screen but other then that i have the same exact isuue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 04:16

***UPDATE*** I got it to work. I installed the crack from the Into the Future EP download, NOT the crack from the Ultimate Fix and the game shows up again and I am able to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 17:06

OMFG!!! You're freakin' genius!!! Im trying this for about 4 days now. Thanks a lot my friend!! anyway, mark it as [SOLVED]. 
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 31 Oct 2013, 17:08

Sorry for all the inconvenience guys. The Ultimate Fix that was uploaded to the server is outdated. We have fixed it as soon as we can, and it should be the latest crack that is compatible with 1.63. Anyway, glad to hear your problem is solved.

Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top