Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly Empty Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 11:17

The houseboats don't connect to the dock properly? You know how when they are connected to a houseboat the dock turns all nice and tidy with a bench and all but when they're not connected they look really old and dirty. Even though I'm attached to one (I've chosen the action to connect, its not just physically sitting next to the dock) there is no bridge between the houseboat and the dock looks "abandoned".

Here's a photo:
Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly Screen11

Does anyone know how to fix this ;___________;

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly Empty Re: Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly

Post by J.T. Thu 31 Oct 2013, 11:23

Cou wrote:The houseboats don't connect to the dock properly? You know how when they are connected to a houseboat the dock turns all nice and tidy with a bench and all but when they're not connected they look really old and dirty. Even though I'm attached to one (I've chosen the action to connect, its not just physically sitting next to the dock) there is no bridge between the houseboat and the dock looks "abandoned".

Here's a photo:
Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly Screen11

Does anyone know how to fix this ;___________;
The dock looks "old and dirty" because your camera isn't focusing on the dock. And as far as I know, this is not a problem at all. There should be a gap between the boat and the dock.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly Empty Re: Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 12:04

I'm sorry if I've mistaken; the nice version of the dock seems to appear whenever it isn't focused on the houseboat but on the dock. I've managed to take a screenshot while the dock was in focus and noticed that the houseboat was indeed out of focus.So this is the way its supposed to be? I've played before but they usually focus together.

Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly Tumblr_mvj58pNv0w1qkv8eco1_1280

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 31 Oct 2013, 13:12

Cou wrote:I'm sorry if I've mistaken; the nice version of the dock seems to appear whenever it isn't focused on the houseboat but on the dock. I've managed to take a screenshot while the dock was in focus and noticed that the houseboat was indeed out of focus.So this is the way its supposed to be? I've played before but they usually focus together.

Island Paradise houseboats don't dock properly Tumblr_mvj58pNv0w1qkv8eco1_1280
This is very normal. sometimes you can focus on both the dock and the obat. But sometimes you can't. This happens to me too and I believe this can be altered in Graphic options, although I have to test in game to know.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 15:53

oh okay, thanks for clearing things up for me c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top