Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

batman arkham origins PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

batman arkham origins PC Empty batman arkham origins PC

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:20

k writing this in this topic as it says 'off-topic' so i figured this was the better spot though i posted this in pc games under games/consoles too (coz this isnt related to sims 3 and neither did i download this from game4theworld...) although i think the pc downloads support might have been a better place since it says pc only while this is consoles...

k so i finally magaed to get batman arkham origins (pc version) now in the control settings it shows xbox 360 and keyboard controls and heres the trouble-

when trying for counters and combo multipliers its almost mostly impossible to do 'em...in the xbox 360 controls it says counter with 'Y' and cape stun with 'B' and strike with 'x'....now i figured that since (on keyboard) strike is right mouse button, cape stun is middle mouse button...maybe counter is left mouse button...but when i press that left mouse button batman uses his gadgets instead of countering...so which is the counter button on keyboard for which 'Y'is the button on xbox 360...and how do i get combo multipliers...i have tried not less than 5 time already and still the only thing that i get completed is the free mode and the 8x and 15x multiplies and always a fail...

thx
ash

k so i figured the 'counter' part of the question on this post but still stuck with the 'combo multipliers' part...

Last edited by ashnagar1013 on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

batman arkham origins PC Empty Re: batman arkham origins PC

Post by Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:23

//MOVED
Hi there,

I've removed your other topic. There's no use in posting your topic twice in different categories.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:27

Admin wrote://MOVED
Hi there,

I've removed your other topic. There's no use in posting your topic twice in different categories.
thx Smile

ill keep that in mind though i was hoping to see which one gets removed so i know where to post such topics from next time! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:31

Hello there,

If you're unsure again in the future, just post it once and ask a Moderator or Administrator to move it (to the correct section, if needed). That will save frustrations on our side. Thank you! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Nov 2013, 21:39

hehe...roger that SIR!! Smile

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "PC games".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 09:08

does anyone know how to restart the game from a particular chapter or from beginning!!??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top